just gotta node?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Yep!! beena use'n dis here SILVER BULLET amost non-stop fer a week now!! i just can't put'r down!! Does someone have any idea just how fast a SB can be worn OUT!? Should i maybe buy another one,just to have on hand should i ware out the switch on this one! Can anyone tell if i were to send the SB in for repair to altsmoke, how long a repair may take and what the cost of a repair maybe after a six month warranty is over?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Yep!! beena use'n dis here SILVER BULLET amost non-stop fer a week now!! i just can't put'r down!! Does someone have any idea just how fast a SB can be worn OUT!? Should i maybe buy another one,just to have on hand should i ware out the switch on this one! Can anyone tell if i were to send the SB in for repair to altsmoke, how long a repair may take and what the cost of a repair maybe after a six month warranty is over?
Well, I am a heavy vaper, around 4-5ml a day. My switch(over 6mos old) has not shown any signs of givin it up. I usually mail the SB out the same day I get it in for repair. As far as a fee after the warranty has expired, I have not really put a hard figure on it.
Chad

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Well, I am a heavy vaper, around 4-5ml a day. My switch(over 6mos old) has not shown any signs of givin it up. I usually mail the SB out the same day I get it in for repair. As far as a fee after the warranty has expired, I have not really put a hard figure on it.
Chad
Yep! dats what i wasa want'nta here!!! you built this thing ta last and ta last!!!..............were goodago!!
!

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Hi Heck

Cant tell you how long that it would take to repair should you ever need one but it is always a good idea to have a lot of everything in reserve should something fail. Like attys, juice and extra ecigs. Wouldnt be a bad idea to have more than one of everything..
Yep!! i'ma gone'na be thunk'n long and hard about a SB backup(dats what my CHUCK for)i better hold off on buy'n more CHIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread