Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Congrats, Mac! What color? Seems like everyone's snapping up the Root Beer Ones.
Yeah the RootBeer is fresh! I was thinking about that one too! But I went with the Blue/Chrome tube and Blue M1a1. Lol I think you have the same one in your sig, NICCCCEEEEE And thank you sir! Devil Dog? I was at mcrd and jacked my scapula in recruit training back in 03'. Worst day of my life being discharged. But I think that I will love the buzz so much I will have to snatch the rootbeer one as well!

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Good call. I don't know what you are upgrading from, but you are gonna love it. Only problem. Buzz pro's are like potato chips, you can't have just one.

here is your new favorite thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/notcigs/104136-buzz-varivolt-support-talk.html
@KetsBum ThankYOu! I started out with a 21st century kit while waiting for my ego kit, then got a 5v Pass thru, VV Box, Boge Revolution V2, some 510 backup batts, sd key ring for kicks and giggles then I ordered 2 more box mods that I haven't even gotten yet that were from a ridiculously cheap sale so finally I was like I'm tired of all the plastic inconsistent pv's and did my research and went with the Buzz Pro. It's just a heavy hitter in the game and nothing else is like it. And I've been reading some of your posts as well as other's to get the necesary feed back on this device. I'm so happy you all are here! Oh I started vaping 12/12/11 and I am hooked to this whole community. I just can't stop. Lol I'm gonna pop in on that thread right now my new friend!
P.S. I will probably order Black/Brass or Rootbeer/Brass or Chrome idk =) hahaha

Last edited:

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Yeah the RootBeer is fresh! I was thinking about that one too! But I went with the Blue/Chrome tube and Blue M1a1. Lol I think you have the same one in your sig, NICCCCEEEEE And thank you sir! Devil Dog? I was at mcrd and jacked my scapula in recruit training back in 03'. Worst day of my life being discharged. But I think that I will love the buzz so much I will have to snatch the rootbeer one as well!

Blue and Chrome is Awesome, too! I have the older blue color. It's a little lighter blue but still kickass. Here's a comparison of the two.

blue_new_vs_old.jpg
New on the left.

Too bad about the injury. Would have been the best (and sometimes worst) years of your life. I was in from 81 to 85 and went through bootcamp at Parris Island -- Home of the Sand Fleas, lol.

I'm thinkin' Mike better stock up on some more Root Beer BP's, looks like everybody wants one!

Last edited:

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Blue and Chrome is Awesome, too! I have the old blue one. It's a little lighter blue but still kickass. Here's a comparison of the two.

blue_new_vs_old.jpg
New on the left.

Too bad about the injury. Would have been the best (and sometimes worst) years of your life. I was in from 81 to 85 and went through bootcamp at Parris Island -- Home of the Sand Fleas, lol.

I'm thinkin' Mike better stock up on some more Root Beer BP's, looks like everybody wants one!
Lol yeah that rootbeer reminds me of a color I would paint a bike or low rider. So nice! And from what I heard back alot of ppl that were in 3rd Batallion Kilo Co got KIA in Iraq. They say Hollywood Marines are way different then Parris Island ones due to those Sand Fleas alone Lol. Maintaining berring with those buzzing around had to be fun! So I think I will just get Rootbeer and Black/brass!!!! Then I can sale all my month old mods and just primarily use my Buzz! Ill just keep my ego bc honestly it's been holding on everyday I go to work.. Man that is such a gorgeous PV

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
And from what I heard back alot of ppl that were in 3rd Batallion Kilo Co got KIA in Iraq.

Ya, sadly, I know. I run a website dedicated to Fallen Heroes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Not sure if it's cool to post the link here but you can see the link in my profile.

@KetsBum ThankYOu! I started out with a 21st century kit while waiting for my ego kit, then got a 5v Pass thru, VV Box, Boge Revolution V2, some 510 backup batts, sd key ring for kicks and giggles then I ordered 2 more box mods that I haven't even gotten yet that were from a ridiculously cheap sale so finally I was like I'm tired of all the plastic inconsistent pv's and did my research and went with the Buzz Pro. It's just a heavy hitter in the game and nothing else is like it. And I've been reading some of your posts as well as other's to get the necesary feed back on this device. I'm so happy you all are here! Oh I started vaping 12/12/11 and I am hooked to this whole community. I just can't stop. Lol I'm gonna pop in on that thread right now my new friend!
P.S. I will probably order Black/Brass or Rootbeer/Brass or Chrome idk =) hahaha

:blink: you make me feel bad... I started vapin aug 2010 and i just ordered my buzz pro last night :blush: I agree with others, for me this was the best choice i believe. I'll try to post pics when :mail:happens! I ordered black with chrome end caps... Kinda bland like that, for some reason 90% of my gear is black, oh and my shirts too. I'm not punk gothic or anything, i dunno why everything i own is black. Come to think of it, my laptop is black, my monitor is black, my tv and tv stand is black as well as computer desk. :2cool: I also painted my bathroom black, but the ceiling is sky blue at least. ;)

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I have a Roughstack as my Backup, but I found I don't even like using it anymore, because I can't dial in the perfect voltage. I think I'll be getting rid of the roughstack and get a chrome Infinity for formal occasions.

I had other mods (non VV) when I bought my first BP. But after getting used to the Buzz, not having a VV backup was unacceptable. I bought another Buzz.

EDIT: and then another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread