Not open for further replies.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
22cd9f39.jpg

Man the black one in classifieds was scooped up!! Here I am my Buzz family!!

Nice Buzz! BTW, get a haircut you hippy.

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC

:offtopic: That made me spit out my drink from laughing suddenly! My older brother always says that to my younger brother who keeps his hair buzzed. I've never known anyone else to say that, so it made me laugh. ;)

Congrats on your new buzz OP! That's next on my list. If only I could decide between blue or purple...

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
:offtopic: That made me spit out my drink from laughing suddenly! My older brother always says that to my younger brother who keeps his hair buzzed. I've never known anyone else to say that, so it made me laugh. ;)

Congrats on your new buzz OP! That's next on my list. If only I could decide between blue or purple...
Thank you im gonna get a new color and cant decide. Black is my default but will see.

LOL!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

LOL, me too Ace! Too funny Keys :laugh:

My hubby has gone from the normal 8 to 5 office haircut, to down the middle of his back, to buzzed in the last 5 years.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Thank you im gonna get a new color and cant decide. Black is my default but will see.

LOL!!

That root beer got to me. I've got one coming next week to go with the clear and the black.

EDIT: no, of course I don't need another. But I do want it and have it I shall!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
6b49eced.jpg

b54dabe0.jpg

Finally had time to fire it up!! AMAZING!! This is vaping as you already know!!

Hey what cartos are all you using my buzz fam? Im using a dcc from smoktech that I got with a tank I purchased. It's ok but I am hoping for a bit more vapor. My wheel is set right under yellow and its nice, man I love the functionality of the hit control. I havent even busted out my voltmeter! Ya dont even need it haha im such a buzz noooooob

Last edited:

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
That's the exact setup that I went with. #1363

Yeah the RootBeer is fresh! I was thinking about that one too! But I went with the Blue/Chrome tube and Blue M1a1. Lol I think you have the same one in your sig, NICCCCEEEEE And thank you sir! Devil Dog? I was at mcrd and jacked my scapula in recruit training back in 03'. Worst day of my life being discharged. But I think that I will love the buzz so much I will have to snatch the rootbeer one as well!

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
Go for the purple! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread