Just ordered a V2...my celebratory thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickZac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland--US
I just ordered a V2 black and about $200 of other crap from ProVape...I had a lot of questions and was debating between a variety of makers. ProVape was the only company that really took the time to explain things to me at the level of detail that I needed to personally understand, and so that combined with the Provari V2's reputation made it a no-brainer for me. Now I get to play with VV, direct dripping, and carto/tank...all which will be new experiences. I even bit the bullet and went for the Pila charger, which everyone talks so highly about. I was going to wait for the blue model but I suck at waiting so I just pulled the trigger...the red on black should look good anyway. I had to share my excitement! Looking forward to posting in this section! Woot Woot!

When you guys clean your V1/V2, do you use Noalox?

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
First - Congrats on your purchase. You have made a good decision and will not be disappointed. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask - that's why we all come here!

To answer your last question, yes. Every couple of weeks I use a microfiber cloth and thoroughly wipe down my Provari, especially the inside threads and the threads on the endcap. Then I apply just a small dab of Noalox and spread it into the threads well, put my battery in, cap on and wipe any excess Noalox that may squeeze out. Works like a charm for me.

NickZac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland--US
So I got my V2 and I really, really like it. A few questions...

-What do you guys prefer when using SR (3 ohm) cartos? I am finding 5-5.3 to be best, which has a power output of about 9 watts. Is that close to the sweetspot?
-At what voltage do you change your batteries? I realize the unit has a battery warning meter but not sure if you change them proactively before it gets to the point of activating the meter. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread