Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I just saw someone say something about the Provari coming out as version 2. I can't find my receipt but I bought my Provari within the last month. What I'm asking is do I have v1 or v2? when I ordered, I didn't notice the v2 that is part of the description that is has now, but I wasn't looking for it either.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
No one that has a ProVari right now has a V2. I received mine Saturday, the day they announced that V2 would be shipping this week. Like Batsu, this did not thrill me. They should have either announced it and not shipped them for a month or offer those that just got theirs in the last 30 days a free upgrade if they'd like to, IMHO. It's not the end of the world...I don't need higher voltage on LR cartos/atty. The only thing I would have liked is the ability to run Dual Coil cartos at a higher voltage.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
No one that has a ProVari right now has a V2. I received mine Saturday, the day they announced that V2 would be shipping this week. Like Batsu, this did not thrill me. They should have either announced it and not shipped them for a month or offer those that just got theirs in the last 30 days a free upgrade if they'd like to, IMHO. It's not the end of the world...I don't need higher voltage on LR cartos/atty. The only thing I would have liked is the ability to run Dual Coil cartos at a higher voltage.

an option to upgrade would have been a stand up thing to do considering i JUST got it

V8P

Mar 20, 2009
New York
I also got mine on Saturday and read about the V2 today :( We should get a free upgrade at least....Not drop another $20 + shipping for it.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Honestly the V2 will have some nice updates but the device rocks as it is! My suggestion is for everyone to enjoy their device as it is and don't worry about not having a Provari V2! Like an iPhone, little tweaks will and should be made to keep the buzz alive. It's normal to want what we don't have, but the truth is, I can never think of a time I could not dial in the Provari V1 to meet my needs! When we smoked analogs, we lit it and smoked it! The options we now have for e-cigs are cool, but really...what more do we need?

Last edited:

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
I have not, but that is great news. Did you also just recently get one?

Not really. Had my Provaris for awhile now.
I think its a good marketing strategy.
Semi-alienate the ones who just got theirs but offer a low
upgrade price and then get those fence sitters to come
on board because the E2 problem is no more.
Quite a good plan, imo.

Slurp812

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Northwest Ohio
They improve it, I don't see how that is bad. Just because they waited until after you got your V1. They have to sell the old ones, I mean they cant just throw them away. I just got mine a month ago, and the only cartos that don't vape well are the 1.5's and under dual coils. 2.0 duals are fine, and will produce tons of vapor, and make my head spin from one puff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread