Just ordered first juice from Nicoticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
Hello all, I'm new to vaping (started 7 days ago) I ordered H1N1, Gravity, and Crème Brulee because I read the best of 2013 thread lol. I have a vision spinner with evod and smok bottom coil clearomizers. Will these juices taste good with that set up? I don't have the funds for a major MOD right now but still want a good liquid. The B&M shop around here doesn't have the best of juice and I'm getting tired of the Marlboro Red tobacco from them being my ADV! Thanks for your replies and Vape On!

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Glad you decided to try Nicoticket, and welcome to the Family!

H1N1 is a GREAT tobacco... it has hints of caramel, vanilla (which the crew at NT are AMAZING at, I might add!), a bakery cinnamon and fresh out of the mail, it also has some nutty notes. Its a great ADV... that being said....

Gravity has been by far one of the best fruits I've had as well... its multilayer fruitiness makes this great for anyone looking for a good fruit flavor. I can certainly taste all the fruits in the description, but the peach and the tangerine to me being the most predominant (but then again, I use this in a bottom coil)...

Creme Brulee is simply amazing, and like all NT liquids DOES get better with time. NT's vanilla comes out swinging, and it has a nice caramel/ burnt sugar to it as well.

I highly suggest grabbing some Custard's Last Stand as well when you re-order, and trust me, you will!

You don't need a fancy PV like a REO or a Provari to enjoy NT's fine ambrosias, just a willingness to be completely blown away by the master of Mixology, the wizard of Vape, Mr. Brooks himself. Your spinner and Evod will be a great starting point for you, and at this point in the game, finding a great liquid is more important than some fancy rig and topper setup is. Come back and let us know what you think of it once its in!

Stay Strong, and Vape on!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hello all, I'm new to vaping (started 7 days ago) I ordered H1N1, Gravity, and Crème Brulee because I read the best of 2013 thread lol. I have a vision spinner with evod and smok bottom coil clearomizers. Will these juices taste good with that set up? I don't have the funds for a major MOD right now but still want a good liquid. The B&M shop around here doesn't have the best of juice and I'm getting tired of the Marlboro Red tobacco from them being my ADV! Thanks for your replies and Vape On!

Welcome to the crew davis! I started on Spinners + Kanger T3s (almost identical to EVODS) myself... I think you made an excellent call with regard to hardware - I would recommend that to ANYONE who is new. Despite what you will find on the Virtual Vapemeet thread, it is absolutely NOT required to have "high end gear" to enjoy NT liquid - matter of fact - I wager one of the reasons for our meteoric rise in popularity is that we attracted new vapers like yourself who wanted affordable high quality liquid that tasted good in "every man's hardware." I hope you enjoy the liquid - if you have trouble with it - or just have vaping questions in general - feel free to stop back and ping me. I'll do what I can to help. Despite what you might think, I am still "relatively new" myself (look at my signature). I've got plenty to learn - I wager you have something to teach me :)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Your Nicoticket juices will taste good in your gear. I have some evods and a Vision Spinner battery. I now use an MVP v2 and Aspire ET-S clearomisers and if you do decide to get some new ones, I would get the Aspires as they really show the flavors even more than the evods...welcome and enjoy!!!!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I have the H1N1 in the mail and arriving tomorrow. The Crème Brulee is out of this world and my vote for best ejuice. You'll enjoy the flavors with your equipment and when you are ready to step up to a mod the Innokin MVP2 or Innokin VV3 are easy to use and will improve your vaping experience. The Crème Brulee is great out of the bottle, but will only get better with time. Welcome to the best ejuices.

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
Hello everyone and thanks for the replies. I just wanted to share the message i was sent by Nicoticket and my reply. This is why he calls it family and will have business from me for life.

Your order is bottled and ready to go Adam~! I'll get your vapemail down to the USPS before the close of business Wednesday~!

I overfilled the bottles - enjoy an extra tank or three on me my friend!~

Thank you so much for your order!~ I sincerely hope you enjoy the liquid!! Vape strong in 2014!

~Clark

I am really impressed and haven't even received product yet. You keeping in contact with your customers like this is really a great way to do business and i appreciate that! Thanks for over filling the bottles! That is awesome and what kind of business usually does that? The answer is none, that is why you have a customer for life!

Adam

Last edited:

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Welcome to the family bud

I am glad you found Nicoticket so early on in your vaping experience. Unfortunately took me quite some time to find Nicoticket or even a vendor i'd order back from on a regular basis. I'm glad you hit a home run out of the gate. You will be BLOWN away by the juices and Kent said it spot on, it tastes amazing on any and all hardware, so no worries in that department.

Let us know what you think of the sauce man!

Vape ON

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Welcome to the family bud

I am glad you found Nicoticket so early on in your vaping experience. Unfortunately took me quite some time to find Nicoticket or even a vendor i'd order back from on a regular basis. I'm glad you hit a home run out of the gate. You will be BLOWN away by the juices and Kent said it spot on, it tastes amazing on any and all hardware, so no worries in that department.

Let us know what you think of the sauce man!

Vape ON

^^This right here^^

Tapped out on a phone... I think

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have the H1N1 in the mail and arriving tomorrow. The Crème Brulee is out of this world and my vote for best ejuice. You'll enjoy the flavors with your equipment and when you are ready to step up to a mod the Innokin MVP2 or Innokin VV3 are easy to use and will improve your vaping experience. The Crème Brulee is great out of the bottle, but will only get better with time. Welcome to the best ejuices.

Good call on the MVP2, just got one for my sister.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hello everyone and thanks for the replies. I just wanted to share the message i was sent by Nicoticket and my reply. This is why he calls it family and will have business from me for life.

Your order is bottled and ready to go Adam~! I'll get your vapemail down to the USPS before the close of business Wednesday~!

I overfilled the bottles - enjoy an extra tank or three on me my friend!~

Thank you so much for your order!~ I sincerely hope you enjoy the liquid!! Vape strong in 2014!

~Clark

I am really impressed and haven't even received product yet. You keeping in contact with your customers like this is really a great way to do business and i appreciate that! Thanks for over filling the bottles! That is awesome and what kind of business usually does that? The answer is none, that is why you have a customer for life!

Adam

I have to confess - that's a standard copy and paste job... I hope it doesn't diminish the message. Overfilled bottles is my small way of saying "I'll never take your orders for granted." You'll find that if you engage me in conversation, no matter how busy I am, I'll make time. I really do hope you enjoy the liquid... I think you're going to be impressed.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I have to confess - that's a standard copy and paste job... I hope it doesn't diminish the message. Overfilled bottles is my small way of saying "I'll never take your orders for granted." You'll find that if you engage me in conversation, no matter how busy I am, I'll make time. I really do hope you enjoy the liquid... I think you're going to be impressed.

This right here...I pretty much always give him some message and get him to work extra and reply :p

Not that it is actually extra work for him...but it does keep him on his toes :)

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
Hey everyone and sorry for the delayed response... hectic day (i have twin 18 month old boys!) I got the 15 ml bottles because i was afraid of ordering too much and not enjoying it. No offense to you Kent, I'm sure it's great! Of course i read the great deals thread and had to get an mvp v2 for 29 bucks, hell you'd be crazy not to at that price! It was ended up being out of stock but they said they would have some early next week and would send it out to me. I'm confused about the vw thing though. Kent you could have lied to me about that auto message and made me feel good lol. I can still tell that you're top notch though just by bullcrapping with your customers like this. Can't wait!

sd401k

Jan 11, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
No doubt about it. Clark is one heck of a man. Even when you order at 11:00 pm on a Sunday night, he gets the job done right then and there. He has also promptly replied to all of the messages I have sent him. Every business needs to learn to operate this way. I just worry about him getting burned out. Everyone needs a day off every now and then. Even if the juice was marginal, I would be a customer for life just due to his business ethics, however, the juices that I have ordered (CB, CLS, CB WE, BETELGUESE, GRAVITY, and FRENILLA, have all been phenomenal. I will not vape anything but Nicoticket. Thanks Clark, you're the man!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey everyone and sorry for the delayed response... hectic day (i have twin 18 month old boys!) I got the 15 ml bottles because i was afraid of ordering too much and not enjoying it. No offense to you Kent, I'm sure it's great! Of course i read the great deals thread and had to get an mvp v2 for 29 bucks, hell you'd be crazy not to at that price! It was ended up being out of stock but they said they would have some early next week and would send it out to me. I'm confused about the vw thing though. Kent you could have lied to me about that auto message and made me feel good lol. I can still tell that you're top notch though just by bullcrapping with your customers like this. Can't wait!

Not like me to BS like that - I mean, the message is from the heart, I just say the same thing 100 times a day. I generally personalize it a little bit after you become a regular, I get to know you a bit better, etc. The people who put stuff in the comments and engage in the conversation tend to get more lengthy responses than the folks who don't write anything. To each their own - some people don't want a personal relationship with the Juice Guy, some people enjoy it but not too much, and some people wouldn't have it any other way... at the end of the day, I figure there is a tremendous amount of trust contained in that bottle - I'd want to know a little bit about the guy that's making my juice.

Bummer about that $29 deal... it was a killer. Check back when it's in stock, I might load up for presents and stuff... never hurts to have a few extra mods to hand out. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
No doubt about it. Clark is one heck of a man. Even when you order at 11:00 pm on a Sunday night, he gets the job done right then and there. He has also promptly replied to all of the messages I have sent him. Every business needs to learn to operate this way. I just worry about him getting burned out. Everyone needs a day off every now and then. Even if the juice was marginal, I would be a customer for life just due to his business ethics, however, the juices that I have ordered (CB, CLS, CB WE, BETELGUESE, GRAVITY, and FRENILLA, have all been phenomenal. I will not vape anything but Nicoticket. Thanks Clark, you're the man!

Thank you sd401k! The honor is truly mine though... you folks make doing this "work" not like "work." All the back channel conversations, getting to know you, bonding... I feel like I actually know many of you, and I am getting to know the rest. The little notes about "I've stayed off analogs for this long" or "I never would have quit without Nicoticket" really fuel us. We work hard, but all of you work hard to stay off cigarettes every day. I think we take it for granted sometimes - for every vaper that has tried and succeeded, there's another one who has tried and failed. I like to think that the support provided by EVERYONE in this forum ensures that the successes happen more frequently than they would otherwise - and you are certainly part of that SD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread