just ordered from LF 2 days ago still 'checked out', any1 kno how long till it should ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leenix

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Upstate NY USA
Hello i placed my first order online for a kit at liberty flights the night before last and it has not been shipped yet after 36 hours. from all ive heard on the threads about LF they usually ship a lot more quickly. when do you think i should contact LF and ask them if they could speed things up a bit? dont want to be too impatient with them. thanks :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I think that Ty is just really busy. Once shipped it should only take a couple of days to reach you. I know it is hard to be patient but hang on, this will soon be a dim memory(the waiting part). Your package will probably be shipped before Ty has time to return your email....:)
sas

ps--what kind of kit did you order?

Nitebreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
I just think it depends on the timing. I ordered my kit last Friday, and it was shipped that day, and I received it on Tuesday. My guess is that he is just swamped and have not had the chance to ship it out yet. I did order something else this morning, but I am not expecting it to be as fast as the last order since it seems he is busier at this time. Hang in there!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
thanks, i know im being impatient. I ordered i riva 510 kit.
You will love your riva. Since it has 510 threads on battery(same manufacturer as EGO) parts(caromizers, etc.) are interchangeable. Can even use an ego-t atty on them. I have 2 sets myself and gave some away as xmas presents.

sent for dispatch YEAH!!!

YAY!!!

Cee_Jay

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Rochester NY
Ordering from liberty flights can be iffy, should your order fall through the cracks they don't really seem to know how to fix the problem. You mat get a lot of fast talk but very little action. Use their forum on ECF here if you have questions....maybe you can get an answer there.

Good luck.

If I didn't know it would take over a week, I'd gather up the links that refer to LF shipping & service. However, a good guess might be 1 of 1000 that were anything but positive. You'll look a long, unsuccessful time for any supplier more customer oriented.

rmpetty

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Park Ridge,N.J.
I've emailed LF three times since I started reading here a little over a month ago & received answers to my questions within 1.5 to 2 hrs. My first dealing with them I ordered on a Friday afternoon and it was delivered to my door on Monday. Just placed another order about an hour ago and I expect it by Monday again. Ty & Abe are a top notch act in my book.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I've emailed LF three times since I started reading here a little over a month ago & received answers to my questions within 1.5 to 2 hrs. My first dealing with them I ordered on a Friday afternoon and it was delivered to my door on Monday. Just placed another order about an hour ago and I expect it by Monday again. Ty & Abe are a top notch act in my book.

I agreed totally. I get most of my supplies(except juice) from them and can't say enuff good things about them. Only had 1 problem when I first started ordering back in Sept and it was 'fixed' amost immediately. They are the best.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread