Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Have had mine since before a year ago Christmas, it's all I vape anymore. All my carto's/tanks are clear. Latest is the Vision Stone w/screw on end caps. Been waiting for screw in caps for forever. Should eliminate the involuntary tank dumps. Love the Stone so far, my first pair read 1.7 ohm on ProVari. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Thanks! I too have a provari and the chibi tank would eventually flood regardless of how many times I reassembled them. I was debating between the mini and the new vision stone. I ended up buying the mini as well. I also bought some boge 3.0 but now I'm worried they'll be dry after reading your experience. Hopefully, we find a happy medium somehow and I appreciate your response. If I come across any methods that really work when the tank gets here I'll definitely share it with you.

Even if they do get dry, you can just do what I'm doing and remove the screw every once in a while to let some air in. I went to Lowes today and looked for screws but they didn't have anything I could use. I guess it's off to Amazon again. I haven't tried the mini sub with anything other than this one boge carto. I know that many use the boges in tanks with no issue so it is probably this carto.. as long as it performs and the flavor is good, I'll leave it in this tank and keep unscrewing and sucking to get the juice up in it LOL

learman96

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
Wayne, PA
Just got my provari a few days ago and loving this thing! So far I've only used it with some leftover boge 2.0 cartos and this baby smokes, every hit the same, on the same batt for 2 days now, I'm in vaping nirvana ! Vaping at 4.5 with halo torque 56 and Malibu. I ordered a tank from notcigs and a j- tank. My search is over guys and gals, this is truly vaping heaven, thanks for all the suggestions, waiting on a j- tank and an m1a from notcigs, total rookie with tanks so I'm sure I'll have lots of more questions for you all. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread