Just ordered the EhPro TOBH clone, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBergMan

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Tupelo, Ms
As title states, just wondering what your personal opinions are on this atty? I currently run a helios with a nemmy clone, but those juice wells intrigued me and I think it will look nice on my nemmy. Plus I've had this helios for a while and wanted a change...so let's hear it, what do you guys think of them? Also ordered some 26ga kanthal to build with, currently rocking 28ga.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
As title states, just wondering what your personal opinions are on this atty? I currently run a helios with a nemmy clone, but those juice wells intrigued me and I think it will look nice on my nemmy. Plus I've had this helios for a while and wanted a change...so let's hear it, what do you guys think of them? Also ordered some 26ga kanthal to build with, currently rocking 28ga.

I'm not sure about who actually makes my TOBH Clone but I build most of my drippers now using 26ga for the most part. Takes a bit longer to come to heat but produces a bit better flavor at least for me. I do have a couple of different EHPro clones including a couple of Kayfun Lite +, Omega, and a 22mm Patriot. Not sure about the TOBH as I got it through fasttech with no markings on the box at all. It does work well though and seems if not exact very close to the original. Mine also has 3 different tops in stainless, copper, brass.

Minnaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Australia
Twisted did a review on the EHPro TOBH earlier this week, he said it was amazing. even went on to say that hes used the orignal aswel and the EHPro clone is spot on. after watching his review im thinkin im gunna pick one up aswell.... as i do with most the things he has good reviews for...... between him and my shinyitis im gunna be living on the street :p

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I'm not sure about who actually makes my TOBH Clone but I build most of my drippers now using 26ga for the most part. Takes a bit longer to come to heat but produces a bit better flavor at least for me. I do have a couple of different EHPro clones including a couple of Kayfun Lite +, Omega, and a 22mm Patriot. Not sure about the TOBH as I got it through FastTech with no markings on the box at all. It does work well though and seems if not exact very close to the original. Mine also has 3 different tops in stainless, copper, brass.

Having those three different tops sounds perfect! I did a search, but I couldn't find it at FT. can you provide a link?? I'm really interested! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread