Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I finally received my Mini today. It is a thing of beauty! Much smaller in person than it appears in photos and YouTube videos. Very happy with it so far! :toast: View attachment 105438

Can I ask what that is on the red pv? I'm still new...haven't seen anything like that before. I'm assuming it's a tank of some sort??

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I own a couple of full size. You will not be unhappy with the purchase. I have used my provari's with a few different carto / atty setups. In the end I find I am happiest with the provari and a j-tank with a boge 3.0.

I too am thinking about the mini for pocket friendliness as well. Keep us posted on your thoughts about the mini.

Congrats on your purchase!

You did it right, bought the full sized first.. Its pretty small with the 18490 battery. and it lets you have the 18650 option for an all day vape... I have the full sized myself, but could not resist the Balck mini... Even though in 18350 mode it will have a short battery life, the coolness factor put me over the edge... Ordered.....

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
tlmoody27,
That is the "Drip on Demand Kit" that several vendors are selling these days. It is silly looking, but I really like it. I got mine from DFW Vapor for $11.90. There is also a recent video review of it in the reviews section of this forum if you are interested.

Oh, ok, that makes sense now that I know what it's supposed to do. Thanks for the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread