The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just received my third OCD setup

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by tyoung, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tyoung

tyoung Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2014
    Los Angeles
    ...and man have they ruined me for anything else! The flavor and vapor production have been out of this world! Last night I got my third tank and loaded in one of my favorite liquids. For some reason, I had only been vaping this particular liquid in a standard glassomizer. I am picking up flavors that I did not know were there, intense rich and just unbelievable!

I now have to look into some Halflings so I can add them to my smaller Ego batteries that I take to work. Just wanted to let you guys know that you rock :vapor:

2. Miata GT

Miata GT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Outside of it being such a wonderful product (I have purchased 5 of their tank setups so far and brought with me to work today) I like that it was developed and is still sold by a family, dad, mom, and daugher...if memory serves me. In away each one is a little work of art.

:)

3. tyoung

tyoung Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I like that as well. A family run company, and they are only a couple hours north of me! The build quality is also excellent, very precise, with awesome anodizing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.