Just sayin 'ello and a quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiseEnPlace

Aug 25, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
Well I did it! Put an order in for a green grand on Friday! I. So excited for it to get here; my ego just isn't cutting it for me anymore lol. I also ordered all the other necessities from madvapes at the same time. Can't wait to start squonkin'.

One question though: I was kind of hoping/expecting the orders to come in today, but they didn't :( How long of delivery times have you experienced from either place? (i live in Sarasota fl if that helps)

Thanks

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Well I did it! Put an order in for a green grand on Friday! I. So excited for it to get here; my ego just isn't cutting it for me anymore lol. I also ordered all the other necessities from madvapes at the same time. Can't wait to start squonkin'.

One question though: I was kind of hoping/expecting the orders to come in today, but they didn't :( How long of delivery times have you experienced from either place? (i live in Sarasota fl if that helps)

Thanks

First of all, welcome new Reonaut! I am sure you will love your REO!
The shipping email from PayPal might have ended up in your spam folder. There will be a tracking number. The REO is shipped with signature delivery. So someone will need to sign for the package. If you watch your tracking you will know when it is out for delivery. Usually a Friday order is shipped on Monday. So you should have received an email around then.

MiseEnPlace

Aug 25, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
Picked up the grand and batteries are charging as I type. A couple of let downs though. My butter rum juice from madvapes is on back order so I only got half the juice I ordered. Also, my package from rob was missing a couple accessories. Oh well I'm sure he'll get it straightened out. I sent him a pm and will try calling back when the phone isn't busy. Pics coming soon!

MiseEnPlace

Aug 25, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
Well big surprise... This thing capes like a champ!!! Also, after talking to Robert on the phone, my order was all taken care of. Great customer service! I highly reccomend purchasing a reo. Best vape I've ever tried. Full review in a week or so when I get more use out of it and I can try some attys out. So far the super shorty cartos are performing head and shoulders over my old ego/stardust set up. Great draw, good flavor, and awesome vapor production. It's also a lot warmer of a vape than I'm used to, BUT I LIKE IT!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread