Just sharing tips for graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvaria

Jun 2, 2012
Indiana, USA
I do alot with 3d graphics so, I work with various programs and here are a three freeware programs that may help you with image manipulation stuffs. RIOT (Radical Image Optimization Tool) is like a must have when your trying to re-size an image or get under like a 10kb restriction with a file, or your designing a virtual space with over 1200 objects and you are having lag issues. *bleh* For general work, Paint.net is a decent freeware program that is quick and easy to learn and pretty accessible for most peeps. GIMP is like my goto program, I don't think I could live without GIMP or my graphics tablet. It can use almost every Photoshop brush out there and it is free, what more could I want? I'll put some links down here to these three major packages I use on a daily basis. Everything I produce goes through RIOT before it hits like photobucket or whatever and gets used because it simply just does wonders with cleaning up graphics files. This just came up because I was doing my profile pic. I really need to make a new profile pic that one is kinda old taken from a shoddy digital cam, I just hate having my picture taken :oops:. Anyway, just wanted to share these and hope they help someone.

Syl

RIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool
Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

Last edited:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Status
Not open for further replies.