Just some humor: I started getting e-cig spam at my email address! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
OKAY about 18 days into vaping and as I empty my "spam folder" at my regular email address this morning, I got, among the regular "get a larger size!" spams or faux-emails from various celebrities to me personally (am I special or what?), I got my first e-cig spam mail. LOL

How soon did you start getting the e-cig spam? It was both funny AND reminded me how much "they" have their mitts in our lives to see that we ordered stuff and want to spam us, sigh. I like to laugh at the "penis ones" since i am not male in any way...

jow350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
I wouldn't be at all surprised if a vendor got hacked and/or sold e-mail addresses....although I'm sure none of the approved vendors here would do that.......

As soon as you give out an e-mail address on the internet (and e-mail is for internet of course) then you run the risk of getting spammed.

I really don't think that I'm getting it due to a vendor I bought from or from searching the Internet... I've started getting e-cig spam long before I started vaping, I think since vaping is becoming more and more popular they're trying to get a slice of the pie. I suspect I'll be getting more and more the more popular vaping becomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread