Just started

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all. I just started vaping and had read many many useful advice from this forum. Smoked a packet a day for 30 yrs. Stopped that a month ago n was on iqos. Did that for a month and decided nah...so im now vaping full time and loving it. Got myself a Joyetech Penguin and 12mg ejuice.
Welcome and glad you joined. Bet you feel a lot healthier, keep vaping, it only gets better.

Wallydragon

Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. Great to be here. I am feeling great without smoking the analogs. Will take your advices and get another mod. Penguin is great for first timer. I did have a problem with it after 2 days of vaping. It became really hot and hurt the throat. I changed out the coil for a new one and good as new. Was a bit surprise that happened only 2 days after I got it. Might had vaped too much. LOL....

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. Great to be here. I am feeling great without smoking the analogs. Will take your advices and get another mod. Penguin is great for first timer. I did have a problem with it after 2 days of vaping. It became really hot and hurt the throat. I changed out the coil for a new one and good as new. Was a bit surprise that happened only 2 days after I got it. Might had vaped too much. LOL....

You may find yourself vaping more in the beginning, I know I did a lot of chain vaping in the very beginning then let up naturally over time - just remember your not vaping too much your simply vaping what you need, when you start needing less once your settled in you will vape less. ..

You might go through a few more coils until then.. but it's worth it!

Happy vaping!

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi all. I just started vaping and had read many many useful advice from this forum. Smoked a packet a day for 30 yrs. Stopped that a month ago n was on iqos. Did that for a month and decided nah...so im now vaping full time and loving it. Got myself a Joyetech Penguin and 12mg ejuice.
Congratulations on vaping success and welcome to the forum.
What's your favorite flavour so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread