Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :) where exactly did you pour the juice? It sounds like you tried to pour it into the air hole. There will be some sort of cap you have to remove to pour into the tank. I tried googling “evapour” but didn’t get anything useful so I don’t know exactly which device you have

Drwho1955

Jan 24, 2018
Howdy and welcome :) where exactly did you pour the juice? It sounds like you tried to pour it into the air hole. There will be some sort of cap you have to remove to pour into the tank. I tried googling “evapour” but didn’t get anything useful so I don’t know exactly which device you have
hi i bought the chamelion solo2 starter kit

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
i took of the black cap and you see 2 holes to fill but it has a plastic ring around it
Covering the holes? It might be a gasket. Lemme see if google is any help..

Update. There is a clear gasket that is supposed to be attached to the cap but may have come loose in your case. Perhaps reattach the gasket to the cap and pour the juice in the tank fill holes

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

Drwho1955

Jan 24, 2018
Covering the holes? It might be a gasket. Lemme see if google is any help..

Update. There is a clear gasket that is supposed to be attached to the cap but may have come loose in your case. Perhaps reattach the gasket to the cap and pour the juice in the tank fill holes
i have checked the gasket it is there it leaks from the bottom of the glass bowl there is no gasket or anything to stop it leaking am i missing some thing thanks

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread