The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just wanted to give a big thanks and shoutout to Imeo, Esterigon arrived from ECF contest!

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Utsuru, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Utsuru

Utsuru Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    My Esterigon arrived that I so luckily won in the ECF contest, it was my top pick, I thought it was such a beautiful little mod that looked like it would last a long long time. In case the vapocolypse happens sooner than later, I wanted to be prepared with a mechanical and I think I picked the best one. :)

Thank you so much Imeo and ECF, I truly appreciate it! I know I'm going to have a lot of questions about it so I'm sure you'll see me around here. :D

Sorry for the bad pictures, it's late and just wanted to snap these really fast, I'll get better ones soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you again GG!!!

• Like Like x 10
  2. BTHUNDER

BTHUNDER Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

congratulations !!!! enjoy !!!!

3. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Your pics are wonderful buddy. I am very glad to hear that esterigon was your first choice and I am even more happy because of your happiness. Enjoy it and be sure that your questions are very welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.