Status
Not open for further replies.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
Well it's Tuesday. I made it through Monday lol. Thanks for the contest!

images

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Monday was not particularly a good one but beats the alternative. One of the things I always look forward to on Mondays is seeing what Crowedude/mad vapes has decided to do for the weekly contest. Win or not, still great to visit and read what others have posted.

Good luck everyone! Thanks again MV ... Crowedude :)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
And its already a long week at work :facepalm: And no sleep, so I'm going to be very Lazy when im not working lol
I hope Everyone else is having a good week though!! :D
Thanks for the contest! Definitely cant pass up a great Mech mod!! Even though trying to decide on one, like one of the recent contests, drives me crazy as Madvapes has a large selection!! :)

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Could use a new mech, thanks for the contest!

tumblr_m7vc2uDvND1rz8yo2o1_400.jpg

Just ordered a new RDA so I'd have to go with the blackTFV4 Mini Kit

Always wanted one of these for looks. EHPro Maraxus

If you don't have them in stock don't worry about it I have lots of batteries. LG 18650, 20amp, 3000mAh, Flat Top

Other random goodies? Maybe a ohm reader Some various sizes of kanthal or perhaps 1 million dollars :p

Good luck everyone!!!!

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread