The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Oliver
minifit_justfog.jpg

Justfog Minifit

Retails for:
minifit_justfog.jpg
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Just got my Justfog Minifit yesterday. Wow this is the smallest ecig I have ever used that is not a cigalike. It is about half the size of the myjet and a bit thicker. It is not readily available yet, I got it from China. It is a 350 mah battery, the pods hold 1.5 ml of juice and 1.6 ohm. It also has 3 led lights to show how much battery you have left which I like. They are around 15 to 18 bucks a piece, they come with 1 pod and a usb. The vape is actually pretty nice. It is not as tight as the myjet, but it is not too lose for a good mtl draw and i love my mtl really tight. It is extemely easy to refill as it has a little door you open to fill it. I may order in a couple more if I can get use to the looser draw, I could see me losing it lol. I just love how easy it is to re-fill compared to the myjet. But so far, in my limited use, i have had no spit back and no leaking. I will have to get back to you about how many re-fills a pod will last, but so far for a device this small, I am impressed.
    minifit.jpg minfit1.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Glad you are enjoying it, and thanks for the mini review :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. cardsfan300

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Just an update. To this point, I am loving this device. No leaking and no spit back, not once using 50/50 juice. I am getting around 4 re-fills before I start to notice a difference in flavor, but I am picky. Some one else may get more. I ordered a 2nd one and a mini power bank, although I am impressed with the battery life. Last weekend I got 4 hours of heavy vaping and drinking with friends. Still impressed!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. drugarth

drugarth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    Although I am a big time rta user, I was looking for something to carry along as a backup device, size is a big criteria, as it will always remain in my coat pocket..so this seems pretty good.
    I ordered one to try it, should have it on teusday, good to know you like it!

• Like Like x 3
  5. drugarth

drugarth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    ok recieved it...actually not that bad indeed.

Decent amount of vapor, it's bit between mtl and restricted dl, but leaning more towards mtl.
    No leaks or spitback yet.
    It's not bad in battery and liquid use for such a small device.
    Flavor is a bit low though, my main con.
    Easy to fill, if you use needle bottles.

All in al I'm satisfied, it's a very handy backup device to carry with you every day "just in case", but won't be my regular vape, I have better stuff for that.
    But it will be my "carry around" backup device from now on :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. cardsfan300

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Yeah, the tobacco flavor I use is not all that flavorable if that makes sense which is how I like it. So the pod systems flavor downgrade in most cases does not effect me. I vape mtl to replace smoking, and I like small Vapes so this worked perfectly for me. I just love the ease of use and I have still had no leaking or spitback. My only concern is that I wish the draw was s tad tighter, but I have gotten use to it. In my opinion, it is definitely one of the best re-fillable pod systems out there, at least for my needs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. RayofLight62

RayofLight62 Super Member ECF Veteran

15261513978961659681917.jpg
    Close one of the air intake holes to restrict the draw...

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. v3a0m6o

v3a0m6o Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Here
    I got one of these things a few days ago and completely blown away with it. I like the idea that you can rebuild on them. Haven't tried it yet but I'm guessing it's pretty much the same type of skills you'd need to rebuild an evod (a little fiddly but fairly straight forward). Loving these so much I'm going to buy half a dozen more.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    It is fairly easy to rebuild, but it uses no resistance legs.

• Like Like x 3
  10. v3a0m6o

v3a0m6o Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Here
    Thanks dansus - got plenty of those wires from my evod days, which imho makes coiling easier (at least not having to guess resistance).

• Like Like x 2
  11. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    The wicking is done in an odd way, i was thinking of lowering the inner wick holes to bring the coil closer to the air channel and hopefully improve wicking. You will see what i mean when you take it apart.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  12. APA1

APA1 Senior Member

Apr 12, 2018
    Just received the Justfog Minifit yesterday. I was deciding between this or the Vaporesso Nexus. Just thought it looked cool and so small that I decided to give it a try. And damn it is small. Put some 45 mg nic salt in it. Hits really good. Puts out a lot more vapor than you would think. Flavor is good. Filling is pretty easy. No leaking. No spit back. So far I'm pretty happy with the device.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. cardsfan300

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Yeah, I just got my Nexus in the mail yesterday. I was really dissapointed in it. Even on the highest setting, it just felt under powered. I think it's just because it is a cool vape, but it just did not seem satisfying. I am getting through the myjet pods I have and then I am going to the minifit full time. I have about 75 pods for the minifit so I'll be good for a while!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. SomethingElse

SomethingElse Full Member

May 8, 2018
    30 mi. WSW of CLE
    I'm don't want to side-track this thread but could you please elaborate on what you found disappointing about the Nexus? I've had mine for about 2 weeks and, so far, I'm loving it. It's really helping me reduce my analog consumption every day, I'm down to 1/2 of what I smoked before the Nexus. However, that might also be due to the DVAP DIY WTA + Black Note Prelude blend I have in it. It is a "cool" vape, even on the highest TC setting but I kinda' like that and I understand that other people prefer a warmer vapor. (Even when I was using my Tarot Nano in TC mode I preferred vaping in the 380-420F range.) However, if you choose to not elaborate, no harm, no foul and good luck with the Minifit. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. cardsfan300

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Yeah I guess it's hard to explain. I am using a tobacco juice that I have used for 2 years now, and I am not getting the satisfaction out of the nexus like I get out of the myjet and minifit. There is nothing wrong with the nexus, I am just not getting what I want out of it if that makes sense. I've tried so many small vapes, I just kind of know instantly whether or not it is for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. SomethingElse

SomethingElse Full Member

May 8, 2018
    30 mi. WSW of CLE
    Thank you, @cardsfan300, I think I understand what you mean and I'll be the first to admit I probably have nowhere near your experience. I mean I have been thinking of trying the Minifit, Mate1, Mi-pod and at least a half dozen others but I'm uncertain how those would work with my current juices which my taste-buds seem to like. I'm also uncertain if I want to "switch" to Nic-salts, at least not until I can get a "free" taste somewhere!?? :w00t: I suppose my real "limiting factor" is a nearly complete lack of "disposable income" so I have to try to be somewhat cautious with my expenditures. Moreover, I still have to "play" with my "blend" of WTA with "whatever" as I really want to try at least 1 or 2 of the other Black Note flavors. My current mixes with the 50/50 BN and 100%VG WTA have been ranging from about 60-75% VG and ~9-14mg/ml nic. Thankfully, the Nexus doesn't seem to have any problem but the lower VG+nic taste better, are easier for me to vape, but don't seem to have quite the "satisfaction" level of the higher VG+nic. So, I want to get some 3mg/ml BN so I can keep a higher percentage of WTA without getting "nutso" on the nic. I'm hoping to be totally and "once-and-for-all" off the coffin-nails within the next month or 2. After that, maybe I can "experiment" a little more after reading more info from you and all the other kind members of this forum.:thumbs: Anyway, thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. cardsfan300

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Anybody have an idea of what I could put in 1 of the airflow holes on the minifit pod to restrict the draw a little?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Duct tape was my first thought. I might not go with that. I'm really brain fried, and I'm sure there's a great and obvious solution to that one that I am completely overlooking. Although it does seem easier to drill out an airhole than remove one honestly.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. v3a0m6o

v3a0m6o Full Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Here
    I was thinking of getting some toothpicks and doing the insert + snapping off remedy, but I'm not really sure how secure it would remain in the hole. I want to do this though because for my vaping style just one hole is spot on :smokie:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. APA1

APA1 Senior Member

Apr 12, 2018
    75 pods for the minifit? Where are you getting all these pods? I'm having trouble finding any in stock.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.