Justfog Minifit

Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I love the Minifit. Bought mine when it was four times the current price. Though I barely used it at first, since I tried with regular nic 18mg and hated it. Now with 20mg Nicsalt I'm all over cigs.

Noticed poeple mentioning having more than one. Does it die evetually? Should I get a backup in case, since it's cheaper now?

Also
Anyone used a 70VG liquid it? If so what would be the effect?

I am also starting to lower the nic, but the hit isn't as satisfying. Anyway to make up for it?

I’ve used the salt nic juice meant for subohm tanks in it at 12mg before. That stuff was 70/30 mix and it worked just fine. The pods can soak up thicker juice and even THC oil as I said above.

I think people on here just love buying lots of vape stuff they don’t necessarily need but just because it’s a good deal. Of corse it will die after a while the battery will also get weaker wth time and after a certain amount of charges. So having another on hand if you like it is a good idea. I got a new one when my first started dying quicker and needed to be recharged more often.

By satisfying do you mean the throat hit? Or nicotine not hitting you as much? I’m not sure how to get around that except Mabye having to take an extra couple puffs than you usually do if it’s lack of nicotine. Salt nic is usually quite smooth and would imagine lower nic would be ever smoother. That’s basically why salt nic has become such a big thing because you can vape higher nic juice without it being too harsh.

I’m sure you’d get used to the lower nic after some time.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
yes, no, meant the hit. You know... part of trying to avoid the lowering the nic doesn't affect my mood too much, the hit and all being part of the trick.

I do adore the device, though I am now exploring entering the wider cloud away from it.

Vendor dude was suspicious of Dinner Lady working well with it and I have read a recommendation by an online vendor that 70VG might crack plastic atomizers.

Odd how vendors here just don't like the Minifit and the like. I remember I bought it (from yet another vendor) despite the seller!

Edit: 12 mg Salt for subohm? This new? (couldn't vape over 3mg reg with subohm)

Knwo what you mean about the buying. Since the shop in town is having a shutting down sale I've been liquids like crazy, most of which I'm not sure Ill know how to mix...

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Yes they make salts meant for subohm tanks. I don’t recommend vaping over 3 mg of that stuff with a low ohm subohm tank or rda that’s gonna blow big clouds even though it’s gonna be smooth it will cause your lungs to feel funny after a while. At least it did for me and I couldn’t stop coughing for some time. Look up fresh pressed salt nic for subohm. When I first started I used a high nic 12 to 16mg freebase. Which was harsh for most people then I tried the fresh pressed and was amazed at how much smoother the salt nic was with the same amount of nicotine.

I don’t mix my own juice never have but I’m sure many people on here will help you with any DIY juice questions :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi Katya. Like all of Justfog's products, the QPod looks like a great little pod system. Whether it's an improvement on the original version is in the eye of the beholder though.

I carry two MiniFits to work each day. I want something as small as possible, and that I don't have to think about much. What I really like about the MiniFit is it's tiny size and that if I start off with a full pod, the battery always dies before I run out of juice. I never have to think about how much juice I have left.

They increased the battery capacity on the QPod a lot, but only increased the juice capacity by .4 ml. If I carried it to work, I'd have to carry a bottle of juice to refill the pod.

All that said, the QPod could be the perfect fit for you though.

Thank you, love! This was very helpful, indeed. I decided to order a Minifit and some extra pods just to see how it works. I use my bigger mods and tanks at home, but I was always looking for something smaller for when I'm out and about, driving etc.

And thanks to @JCinFLA for the tips on where to shop! You're a marvel. I got extra pods (@2.99 a 3-pack) and a 30 ml bottle of DL Lemon Tart ($6.99) from 8Vape (-$5 coupon). It's a steal! But they didn't have a bronze Mini, so I carted one at FT--cheaper than 8Vape already, will be even cheaper with the Halloween CANDY15 coupon code. Life is good!

If I like the mini, I'll probably get the QPod eventually. Probably. :lol:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Happy to have helped some of you out with the info on the deal for the Minifits and the extra pods. Based on the reactions of several people I've introduced them to, who've bought them...you'll all hopefully love them, too.

I have a gracious plenty of the MF's and spare pods. Haven't tried rebuilding 1 yet though, as my original 1 I've been using since April is still going strong! Granted I only take probably 5-6 puffs off of it a day, but still...almost 7 months of 5-6 puffs a day...on an original coil and wicking??? I've personally been definitely impressed by them!
:banana:

ETA: @Katya - The Bronze is illusive for me, too. I have multiples of the other 4 colors, but no Bronze....yet. I guess FT will be my option for a few, too, with their 15% off. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
ETA: @Katya - The Bronze is illusive for me, too. I have multiples of the other 4 colors, but no Bronze....yet. I guess FT will be my option for a few, too, with their 15% off. :)

I don't know why I like this color--it looks... cosmetic to me, like a big lipstick or foundation. :lol: :facepalm:

justfog-minifit-660x330.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If it weren't for @JCinFLA, I wouldn't have my minifits today......I tell ya, JC is the shopping queen of bargains!!!
Just love her!! :) :wub:

I can't deny it...I love finding bargains and sharing them with good friends and other people. :wub:

Seeing your reaction when you tried the Minifit for the first time was priceless, by the way! :)

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
@Vlad, saw that one (didn't watch it though), but I didn't post it, as it is another manufacturer's pod and I didn't want to confuse the original poster.

Actually it's not another manufacturer. They just offer the OEM pods rebuilt with a different coil in it. Great video showing how to break down, dry burn and rewick the Minifit pods.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
So I got the Minifit from Eightvape for $12. I like it except for one thing...it clicks when I hit the button. Then it clicks again when I release the button. And it's a loud click. I find this annoying. I use pods for stealth vaping and it's hard to be stealthy when it clicks on and off. I can only tell someone that clicking sound is my dentures once or twice before they get suspicious!

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
  • Informative
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread