Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I received a minifit a week ago and have been nicely impressed. The little battery lasts surprisingly long on a charge, and the system does give a pretty good MTL vape. I've run through at least a dozen or so refills on the first pod with zero issues and it stills tastes fine (mind you, I use a minimally favored juice so coils/wicks do tend to last me a while). I just ordered a second unit and a few more pods.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Anyone any idea what wire is used in it...
Since it can be Rewicked i would like to know...
Probably using nr-r-nr wire would be best. I just ordered some pre-welded 1.5ohm from FT, but that'll take a while to get here to try out. My first pod is still working great, but if that changes before the new wire arrives, I'm pretty sure I've some plain 32g kanthal around here that I can try.

34pix

Jul 4, 2016
Probably using nr-r-nr wire would be best. I just ordered some pre-welded 1.5ohm from FT, but that'll take a while to get here to try out. My first pod is still working great, but if that changes before the new wire arrives, I'm pretty sure I've some plain 32g kanthal around here that I can try.

I have tried 30 Kanthal \ 32 Ni80 on 2mm and 5-7 wraps. No luck. It just is not like the original.
Thats why i was wondering

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

34pix

Jul 4, 2016
That's discouraging -- how was it different? too weak? too harsh? too little flavor? what resistance did you hit with your attempts?

I aimed at 1.4 to 1.6
Hits way less and really less flavour.
I even tried SS 30g but it didnt fire with that.
Cant imagine that they have used something out of this world.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
Just giving my three week of use update. I love using this little device for many reasons which I will summarize below:
1. It works consistently and flawlessly with no leaks, spitback, flooding or misfiring
2. Although it produces a lot of vapor, it sips juice. The 1.5 ml tank will last me from my first puff in the morning through my commute home. I'll refill the pod when I get home, but there's still some juice remaining.
3. It's amazingly small and easy to store and get around.
4. The battery lasts a full day of use and charges quickly.
5. The pods seem to be lasting quite a long time. I generally change them after 10 refills, but they still produce vapor at that point, I'm just sort of preemptively changing them to avoid having a dud pod at work.
6. The replacement pods are cheap - - $14.99 CDN for 3 (not too shabby)
7. I can put different flavours in different pods at different nicotine strengths.
8. It works very well with my favorite nic-salt juices.

Since I've picked this unit up, I find myself using way more than my main device, and now it is my main device (for all of the reasons listed above).

I'd recommend this unit to anyone trying to quit cigarettes... it's cheap, it works, and if you fill with with 5% nic-salt level e-juice, it'll hit like a cigarette.

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Since I've picked this unit up, I find myself using way more than my main device, and now it is my main device (for all of the reasons listed above).

I'd recommend this unit to anyone trying to quit cigarettes... it's cheap, it works, and if you fill with with 5% nic-salt level e-juice, it'll hit like a cigarette.

Thank you immensely for the update, @NeonH1!! :thumbs: I'll guess more than a few members, myself included, will find this information quite useful. I hope you'll provide another update, at your convenience, especially if the situation you describe "changes." Thanks again.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you immensely for the update, @NeonH1!! :thumbs: I'll guess more than a few members, myself included, will find this information quite useful. I hope you'll provide another update, at your convenience, especially if the situation you describe "changes." Thanks again.
I'll give another update in a couple months. I always find 3-months after continual use is when things start to go. I will provide another update. I'm confident that this will remain a good product, as you're replacing not just the coils but the fluid chamber, thus eliminating possible future leakage issues.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Yeah I can't wait to start using mine full time. I am still getting through my myjet pods that I spent alot of money on, so I can't get myself to stop using the myjet yet. I still hit my minifit a few times a day, but I have one minifit of each color and about 75 pods ready for use when I finally get there. Glad to hear that initial impressions are holding up over time. I really can not believe there isn't more chatter about this device. There are only a couple videos on YouTube in english.

Just picked mine up today.
Initial impressions are pure shock.
I honestly did not expect this level of quality at this price point, especially at this size...
A little bit loose for mtl, but not quite a dtl device...
Battery life seems decent this far, and flavor is definitely there. The clouds are huge considering it's small size. Not exactly the stealth level I had been expecting, but an awesome little workhorse nonetheless.
Will update over time.
Let's see how pod life is...

v3a0m6o

Feb 24, 2013
Here
Good point NeonH1 about it not being a thirsty device - a full day at work and I've usually got at least half a tank left. So this is my 3rd week with it and it's also my only device now (tempted to get one of those nautilus pods when they hit the market for home use though).

The only gripe is air flow, which I've remedied by stuffing cotton wool into one of the holes (I'm not so sure about blu tak - wouldn't that have nasties in it which would be inhaled?).

I'd happily pay twice the price if they could make these little things with high quality materials (although the weight <or lack thereof> is one of the great things about it).

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Well, after a second week with the minifit, I'm liking (and using) it even more (and the first pod is still doing fine --- three cheers for minimally flavored, 50:50 eliquid). This device edges out my Ego One tanks in terms of MTL vaping satisfaction. So, I've gone ahead and ordered a few more kits and several more pod-packs from FT (good prices).

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
I ordered one and received it two days ago. Pretty, pretty, pretty cool. I’m very impressed with how well this tiny device hits. I dont mind the airy draw. The shut off is a nice feature. After two days no leakage and no spitting so far, which is a huge plus. Adding to my to do list - buy backups and load up on pods.

Update...
As a chain vaper (2+ fills a day), I still notice no degradation in flavor at over ten fills on the first pod.
Battery life is superb. Better than a Bo or Juul is for me. In fact, the only other comparable device is the myblu/Vonerl, which loves to spit in my mouth, and needs to be rewicked every five fills or so...
The draw on this IS a bit loose, almost a DTL, but not quite.
I think I've finally found my ultimate device...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread