The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JUUL Canada

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by VoltronDave, May 5, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VoltronDave

VoltronDave New Member

May 4, 2020
    Howdy yall,
    Due to the recent draconian restrictions here in Colorado, and in the USA as a whole, Im wondering about the legality of getting JUUL pods shipped from Canada to the US. Im assuming its probably technically illegal for a store to ship them too you directly, but what about an individual? If someone is just mailing their friend a few boxes of JUUL pods will customs have a problem with that? Any and all info is greatly appreciated

(side note, would anyone want to mail me a box or two for a handsome upcharge? :D)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I don't think most homegrown packages attract much attention but I'm thinking that is a trade war I don't want to insert myself in, and since I don't live in Canada anyway... well, good luck :)

Anna

3. Juulmango88862
    This message by Juulmango88862 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 23, 2020.
    May 8, 2020