Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Hey everyone.

Ive been content with unflavored 18mg vg from nude nicotine in a mini nautilus for a while now, and then last week my kid hands me a juul with a loon pineapple ice cartridge and Bam. Wow. All I can say is my addiction really kicked back in because I immediately bought one, but my B&M ran out of pineapple ice. I cant or wont afford a cartridge every day anyway and the juul mint flavor I tried doesn't cut it for me either. But I like the idea of two devices.. One nautilus set up weak and one strong.

Should I continue to use nude nicotine vg but get 100mg signature salts? Or should I consider another nic salt?

And does anyone have a pineapple flavoring suggestion? I imagine Loon maybe also mixed in a touch of menthol or mint?

Any suggestions for a recipe to copy Loon Pineapple Ice?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Pineapple, ive found, is an interesting flavor. I subbed it for lemon in my cheesecake recipie once. It was good but only so-so. Nothin to write home about. But i only had one pineapple flavoring to work with and when i do make my cheesecake, i will use at least 3 different lemon flavorings and the same if i make strawberry, ill use more than one single flavoring. Pineapple is a nice vape flavor though.

Reactions: rebar

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
more than likely it was pineapple, vanilla ice cream and koolada

Vanilla ice cream and koolada to? Hmm, I didn't taste that.. I have some mint/menthol coming with my NN nic salts order as I can taste menthol in there, but they didn't have pineapple.

Any suggestions where I should order pineapple from? Can you make your own concentrate from fresh pineapple juice pulled into vacuum to boil off the water?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Vanilla ice cream and koolada to? Hmm, I didn't taste that.. I have some mint/menthol coming with my NN nic salts order as I can taste menthol in there, but they didn't have pineapple.

Any suggestions where I should order pineapple from? Can you make your own concentrate from fresh pineapple juice pulled into vacuum to boil off the water?

Personally, I don’t know how safe it would be to try to make your own. And sorry, I haven’t tried any pineapple flavors so I can’t recommend. But if you got to the random mixing thread and search it, I know several were mentioned there.

It’s pretty hard to clone a pre made juice, just like it’s hard to clone restaurant food, but I usually get something that’s good, even if it is a bit different.

• Agree
Reactions: kas122461

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Personally, I don’t know how safe it would be to try to make your own. And sorry, I haven’t tried any pineapple flavors so I can’t recommend. But if you got to the random mixing thread and search it, I know several were mentioned there.
It’s pretty hard to clone a pre made juice, just like it’s hard to clone restaurant food, but I usually get something that’s good, even if it is a bit different.

I tried and failed. I wasn't satisfied with my 50 mg salts I mixed from NN VG. I find with the juul I put it down. Yet with anything else, I chain vape it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I tried and failed. I wasn't satisfied with my 50 mg salts I mixed from NN VG. I find with the juul I put it down. Yet with anything else, I chain vape it.

Diy isn’t everyone’s thing. I’ve been at it over 5 years, but it’s trial and error. One of the biggest obstacles in vaping is finding juice you like, imo.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Diy isn’t everyone’s thing. I’ve been at it over 5 years, but it’s trial and error. One of the biggest obstacles in vaping is finding juice you like, imo.

I don't like to admit it's not as much the pineapple ice as the strong nic salts. Why doesn't the same supposed salt strength from NN equal juul? Its the nicotine dopamine thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread