Juul mishap (help!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayak

Dec 31, 2021
So I messed up hardcore. Last night I dropped my juul in the (unused) toilet and just pulled it out and threw everything on my table to mess around with in the morning (it was late at night and I was NOT feeling up to dealing with it) this morning, not thinking at all, I took a puff off the pod that has been in the toilet. I realized immediately after where that pod was from, and I threw it away. Now I’m so anxious that bacteria from the toilet is in my lungs and going to give me a killer infection and put me in the hospital or something. Even though the toilet had clean water, I know there’s hella bacteria in a toilet bowl. Should I be freaking out??? Am I going to die??

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Last night I dropped my juul in the (unused) toilet

No such thing as an "unused toilet" or an "(unused) toilet", unless it's on display at home depot ;). Even then it's not a guarantee.

Are you by chance an employee or volunteer of the organization that made this video?

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    So I messed up hardcore. Last night I dropped my juul in the (unused) toilet and just pulled it out and threw everything on my table to mess around with in the morning (it was late at night and I was NOT feeling up to dealing with it) this morning, not thinking at all, I took a puff off the pod that has been in the toilet. I realized immediately after where that pod was from, and I threw it away. Now I’m so anxious that bacteria from the toilet is in my lungs and going to give me a killer infection and put me in the hospital or something. Even though the toilet had clean water, I know there’s hella bacteria in a toilet bowl. Should I be freaking out??? Am I going to die??
    YES....RIP

• Love
    Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread