JUUL or MYLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Jenks, OK, USA
I liked the juul, except for the ridiculous expense of the pods. I haven't tried the Myle.

I'd start here at the Pod Systems subforum and read all I could about the different options. You may want to go with something else entirely. Or maybe even a setup that doesn't use pods.

It all depends on what you're trying to achieve, your budget, etc.

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Jenks, OK, USA
Thank you, I was mostly asking because I like the way it looks and easy to leave it in a pocket. Definitely doing the research.

The Juul definitely has portability going for it. Gotta be careful leaving it in your pocket though. I did see a post from a guy whose Juul apparently went through the wash a couple of times. :shock:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I've been looking into pod systems recently for stealth vaping on the go. After looking at everything currently available, I definitely wanted something ultra portable with refillable pods so I could use my own liquid and universal non-proprietary USB charging.

qa7jOgt.jpg

I ended up with the Smok Infinix. The kit came with two pods and was only $20. It hits just like you would expect a little MTL pod to hit and has decent enough battery life and fast charging. Another one to consider.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
while i have never tried either the juul nor the myle, i am digging the aspire breeze 2, it has a huge capacity for a pod like device (3ml), and the coils are good for both MTL and restricted DL. it does ok with high vg juices like Bobbas Bounty, but is running great on my 60/40 pg/vg juices. the 1ohm coils are optimized for salt nics too. refilling it isnt a chore, you need a small tip on the bottle. and its a 1000mAh battery.

Nicole Smith

May 23, 2018
I've been looking into pod systems recently for stealth vaping on the go. After looking at everything currently available, I definitely wanted something ultra portable with refillable pods so I could use my own liquid and universal non-proprietary USB charging.

qa7jOgt.jpg

I ended up with the Smok Infinix. The kit came with two pods and was only $20. It hits just like you would expect a little MTL pod to hit and has decent enough battery life and fast charging. Another one to consider.
Oh I like this, I don't have to spend too much money on pods. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread