Juul Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Recently, I got some cucumber pods for my juul and was using them for like a day or so. I popped in a refill watermelon pod today and it still faintly tastes of cucumber. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get rid of the taste of the cucumber. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Click the Windows, button, then Control Panel. Select Programs. Scroll to Cucumber, and click "uninstall." Be sure to have Administrative Permissions enabled on your user profile, or it won't work.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Just kidding on that last post. Use vinegar. Put a drop on the bottom of the new pod. Then it'll no longer taste like cucumber. It will taste more like pickle.

Just kidding again! I have no idea. Sounds like the cucumber leaked a little. It's a flavor that can cling a little, I guess. I've only tried others juul's, so I can't really troubleshoot. Sorry for the fun at the expense of your misfortune! ;)

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The only person I know of who uses pods is @United States

That said, some flavors just permeate everything. You can put a tobacco flavor in a tank and even washing the tank multiple times everything tastes like tobacco for months..

(I no longer let my husband use my RTA's because of it)

What has likely happened is the the flavor got into something, but with the way the pods are they don't share a mouth piece, only the base battery in my understanding, so you shouldn't have any difficulty with a residual flavor lingering but maybe someone else who uses pods can shed some light on the issue.

• Agree
Reactions: AXIOM_1

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Not being familiar with Juul, but something similar the Bo system I found that their pods all taste the same. Berry tastes like tobacco carmel with a hint of berry. Carmel tobacco tastes like...you guessed it.

Regarding swapping a "tank" (or pod) full and there being leftover flavor from the previous? I've no idea how that is even possible given the entire airflow/sauce cooking system is contained in each pod.

I would suggest perhaps purchasing a refillable pod system. You buy a couple of refillable pods and add your own sauce. Then you know for certain what flavor you will taste versus a stab in the dark that your pre-filled pod will taste like you hoped it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread