Juul wont charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbaman5

Apr 12, 2019
Hey Guys, kinda new here so let me know if this is not the place to post this :D.

Anyways, I have 2 juuls (1 i thought I lost but found again). Recently, both have decided to stop charging randomly. I managed to get one of them working again after a few days, but now its not working again. I use fill up pods (I know they leak, I keep tabs on them and clean the pod/the inside of the juul very often.), and have never had this issue prior. I'm kind of at a lost here, and I really can't afford to buy another juul. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks tons <3.

-Bubba

Bubbaman5

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for the help guys! Wish it was better news, but I understand we don't always hear what we want to. I've been using Juul for over 2 1/2 years now, it kept me off of Cigarettes in HS. I will always love the company and its product, I've had both of these juuls for almost over a year now so I think it's worth it. I don't have the money to buy another one tho atm so that means I'm stuck sucking on cancer sticks or dealing with nicotine withdrawal, which is something id rather not do.

Reactions: GOMuniEsq

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Did you turn the wifi off? I believe the FDA is sending OTA updates bricking Juuls!

Joking aside, year + is not a bad run. But how much are Juul’s in comparison to cigarettes? I’d beg, borrow or eat KD for a month if needed in order to fund vaping before I went back to that ball and chain that is sometimes referred to as cigarettes.

What about an alternative? One evening on my way home from the pub, I made a drunk purchase and bought a Vype ePen at a local convenience store. It’s not bad, and cost less that 2 packs of cigs.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks for the help guys! Wish it was better news, but I understand we don't always hear what we want to. I've been using Juul for over 2 1/2 years now, it kept me off of Cigarettes in HS. I will always love the company and its product, I've had both of these juuls for almost over a year now so I think it's worth it. I don't have the money to buy another one tho atm so that means I'm stuck sucking on cancer sticks or dealing with nicotine withdrawal, which is something id rather not do.
The bright side: they wore better than average. A year is a pretty good run for an internal battery device. Rechargeable batteries just wear out eventually

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yep better save up for a Vladdin RE and a bottle of 50mg salt nic.
I’ve had iffy results with the vladdin myself. I did have leakage issues though. It is an autopen and you can hold it with your teeth though, which may make it one of a very few nearly identical options.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
From what I hear the Juul is not without its leaking issues, especially if you try to refill it. They sell their starter kit for US$50 including unit, charger, and 4 50mg pre-filled one-time pods, and each set of 4 pods is $US16. Based on OP's apparent poverty he must have been refilling them on his own, or else the cost of a replacement wouldn't be a barrier. No idea how he's going to afford analogs. I have a funny feeling he's underage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread