Kangaroo gas stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
Stopped into a local Kangaroo last night to grab a red bull for a long drive I was about to make and right there on their counter was a display for njoy's products. I was very happy to see these somewhere other than CVS online and Pilot truck stops. Has anyone found e-cigs in a retail environment anywhere else?

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Has anyone found e-cigs in a retail environment anywhere else?

Bovingdon Market in Hertfordshire (UK). It's an open air market & there are plenty of stalls selling smoking paraphernalia. I was wandering around puffing away, looking for a case for my EVOs. One stallholder piped up "Hey! Electronic Cigarettes" & sure enough there they were. Not any brand I recognised though.

Last edited:

robin1968

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Metairie, LA
CVS...really??

Stopped into a local Kangaroo last night to grab a red bull for a long drive I was about to make and right there on their counter was a display for njoy's products. I was very happy to see these somewhere other than CVS online and Pilot truck stops. Has anyone found e-cigs in a retail environment anywhere else?

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Kangaroo has been selling the NJOY for quite some time now. They're also being sold at;
Pilot Truckstops
Petro Truck Stops
T/A Truck Stops
The Pantry
Travel Centers of America
BJ’s Wholesale Club (online)
COSTCO (online)

They're more expensive in a retail store, but if you want it in your hand now, you'll have to pay.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
There's a liquor store next to the hotel I stayed at in Ripon, CA that has a couple of the tiny e-cig kits that look like (and are about the size of) a pack of cigarettes. The clerk was hesitant about letting me "see" one because they are so expensive, I guess she thought I might jack one! I showed her my Silver Bulllet. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread