Kanger cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Ok no answers.. great. Ive noticed that most people dont know what they are vaping.
Oh i have wows or turbos, ya but what are they? Where do they get them.? I really want to find a vendor that has them.. LF did but have been out of stock for ages.. again..so maybe someone else has them?

I started out on hardcap( hc) Kangers

Then kanger updated and i tried those. OMG they were great, i wrote several over eager reviews on them at Liberty F cus they were so damn good.
Then I came here and everyone was talking about Boges, so I tried em.. hmm not great, very bland and boring in comparison.
I have a very hard time understanding why I seem to be the only one exited over the kangers and here's what i found out.

Hc Kangers are poxy compared to hc Boges, witch means most of you went over to Boge before the updated sc versions came out.
When both updated you found you still liked your boges and didnt see a need to try the updated kangers...New people come here and just get told Boges the best from people who havent tried the Kangers.. But let me tell you, I have all 4 types incl Bloogs MF carts and sck's blow everything away... Now Ive tried them theres no going back!
Comparing the old types, Boge is better, but sc versions Boge cant keep up.
Bmf's are great, unless you use VG, then they taste a bit like old dishrags smell.... Still the MF's are far superior to scBoge.

So my list would be
Sc Kanger: fillem with whatever, stick'em on whatever, theyll go like champs for over 50 refills. They also go great on the MF batt.
BLoog MF: If youre into mostly PG, go for it, they look the same down the tube as Kangers, so maybe same company?? dunno..
BOge sc/hc: Found one out of 10 sc's that gives TH like a champ, the rest are bland. hc still bland but no weird ekstra taste..
hc Kangers: poxy...

BMF's and scK's dont have a metal wire sitting on the wick, so you can look down your carto and see whitch it is?
ITs now 10:40 AM, do you know who your vaping???

Last edited:

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
I fear I'm gonna make fo's by making all this hoopla, but I'm scared I wont be able to get them anywhere cus people dont take a chance and try'em.. So I just decided to let it rip.....

Frick I cant see from a pic of the outsides..... The caps are different when you take it of, and as said they dont have the metal wire on the wick... Took them apart and they have the exact same wicks as MF's....Cant get to upload pics, dunno why.... if i find out whats up with that, Ill get pics up so you can see..

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Ok so went a bit further and took apart som emty Boges. Those would be your turbos, premiums and even wows I think, correct me if Im wrong.

They give of a nasty plastic smell that lingers on your fingers, cumming from the insides.. ydrk, -i am NOT vaping anymore of those. Both HC an SC have vertical coils, witch explain why they dont go so well...Only differenc from old to new is that the wick is a rolled up piece of somthing with a short tube in it, instead of just the tube, and abit longer wire..

So if you look down your carto and theres a wire sitting on the tube, you got vertical coil. Guess the wire is the coil? If theres just the tube, you can be pretty sure the coil is horisontal and sitting in the bottom where it is less likely to burn filler, I suppose...

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Actually performs quit nice. Wish they had black color.

Liberty flights do, if they ever get them back in stock. But its only the UK site that carrys the Kr8.....MAybe the US site will start carrying it, if demand is big enough? THey had black, brown, red and white i think.. oh and steel too.

Oh by th way another way to tell them apart: bloog and aknger are dead silent compard to the crackling of a Boge, so you kinda dont even have to look down the tube to see what youve got...

I have also tried Smoore cartos, thats the m602. Smorre also makes the m401-2-3 series. The 602 is their kr8 type. Not gonna bother taking those apart as they are useless IMO and shouldnt even be in the equasion-..

Last edited:

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Kanger sold at Litecigusa -not the premium. Don't know if they're soft cap, but one of the reviews say they are.

Kanger sold at Vapors Etc. - Colors but hard cap with no inner o-ring

Kanger sold at Analog Alternative. - Will be back in stock next week, don't know if soft cap or hard cap.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Nope, well Liberty flights got them in november, i think...
I raved about how good they were and everywhere I got the: No no you must be mistaken, kanger sucks boges rule..... but that was just because they havent tried the updated ones i think... then the bloogs came out and everyone thinks they are new and better.. not knowing horizontal coil cartos were already available.... there are slight differences. Like the drip tip cap, and the Kangers go on all batts and take VG fine..
When i got the bloogs i thought oh well theyre good but nothin special, cus ive been vapin the others for months......go figure.. thought id keep just getting bloogs cus LF is out of stock for a long time, each time they go out. But since i got slapped with a customs fee, i cant....
And since the kangers dont have these issues, id rather make alot of awareness about the kangers so more vendors will get them....they are awsome ; )

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
So got some turbo cartos. Boge 2,8 ohm, to see if i could live with those instead, since the kangers are nowhere to be found in EU.
They vape ok.. but going back n forth on them and an ooold kanger, the kanger still beats it by miles.... I mean, seriously, why are they not to be found in EU anymore?? TH's alot better on the old kanger... we are talking a carto thats been filled well over 50 times and was bought over 2 months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread