The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger certainly addressed all of the original issues when making the Protank 2

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by gbojar, Sep 15, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    The original Protank was too Airy, hard to clean the inside, and you couldn't change the drip tip, all of which has been changed in this protank 2 article, and I am glad they did. Actually I really like the design of the newer drip tip, or mouthpiece rather, but it is nice to know that you can change it out whenever you frrl like it. THe draw is much stiffer, and on some of my mods feels almost too stiff, but as long as it gets air through those 2 channels across the bottom it should be good enough. I also like that they have created a universal replacement head for both the Protank and Evod. Since I use both I really haven't noticed too much of a difference in using them. I think they should have just done a little reingeneering across the board and made a true "Kanger Universal" for all of their bccs.

2. tom_chang79

tom_chang79 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2013
    CA
    It's the upcoming Unitank...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.