Kanger Pro Tank vs. 510 drip atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
Generally speaking, you'll get less flavor and vapor, as well as a cooler vape. The upside is capacity and convenience.
I'm not really impressed with the flavor and vapor from carto tanks (the ce4's i've tried are even worse). I feel the flavor muted and the vapor not as clean as atomizers. If the Pro Tank is a significant improvement over the carotos i would definately consider it. Whats your experience?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I'm not really impressed with the flavor and vapor from carto tanks (the ce4's i've tried are even worse). I feel the flavor muted and the vapor not as clean as atomizers. If the Pro Tank is a significant improvement over the carotos i would definately consider it. Whats your experience?

The big factor is whether you're sensitive to the taste of polyfil in cartomizers. I am not, so for me it's atomizer > carto/tank > clearomizer. It's personal preference, but as far as flavor goes, I would say clearomizers are a step down from carto/tanks.

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
The big factor is whether you're sensitive to the taste of polyfil in cartomizers. I am not, so for me it's atomizer > carto/tank > clearomizer. It's personal preference, but as far as flavor goes, I would say clearomizers are a step down from carto/tanks.

Are you putting the Pro Tank at the same level as clearomizers?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The Protank is using a wick versus filler, so it would be considered a clearomizer, maybe super clearomizer! My favorite RY4 loses much of it's flavor in cartos, and they don't handle 60/40 juice very well, gunking up rather quickly. In terms of flavor and vapor production as well as longer useful life, I find clearos far better than cartos. They give a genuine flavor much closer to dripping than anything else I've used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread