Not open for further replies.

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
I just got a leather sleeve from Serenity Leather for my VAMO in vapemail today so I put it on to see how it looked and felt and when I tried to vape it nothing happened. So I checked the voltage, battery and then I checked the ohms. It read 9.9Ω !!!!! So I put the Protank on my ProVari and got an "E8" error..."Converter has detected a fault - Contact ProVape if the problem persists". So I got my ohms meter out and it would only display a vertical line in the first LED segment. So I decided to change the coil head and when I took the bottom cap off the head was completely out of the cap, just laying in the tank. So I screwed it in and rebooted the ProVari and tried it in my VAMO and now all is well. Don't have a clue how it happened. I guess the "vape gremlins" go into my VAMO and unscrewed the head because it was working when I turned it off and put it in my rack just a couple of days ago and there wasn't a leak to be seen. (I'd start another paragraph but I can't figure out how to move the cursor down). I might be too soft headed to be a vaper:confused:. Anyhow, just a heads up.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Congrats on the serenity sleeve. I received another one today also. They are great. How do you like it?
It is a shame that he is not running at full capacity but if he were i think i would probably have a sleeve for every day of the week for each of my Silver Bullets.

Uh, nothing to add to the pro tank issue. ;-)

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
Congrats on the serenity sleeve. I received another one today also. They are great. How do you like it?

I was pretty impressed with the quality and workmanship!! And it covers up the black chrome Vamo...I ordered the stainless steel finish but got the black chrome. It works good so no big deal and wasn't worth the trouble to return it anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread