Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Ok, i bought a protank2 for my eGo, and it was working great, Just now i cleaned it up and went to try a different juice. Both came from my local B&M, and now the vaper production is sad, and i'm not getting much of anything. My damn near dry Carto is working better, Any suggestions.

When I have this problem it is either the coil not making sufficient contact to the battery or the coil is old.

How old is the coil?
How did you clean it?

If it is a new coil then check to make sure that the coil is tight inside the tank. Also look to see if the center pin on your device needs to be adjusted to make better contact. If the coil is old, then try a new one.

If you used a liquid to clean it, did you let it dry? Sometimes liquids (usually hot water) used for cleaning will saturate the wicks and it will take a while until it's replaced with juice. This will definitely affect the vapor output.

BTW ... I get about 3 weeks life out of a coil, but others report only a few days to a week.

As always, YMMV!

HTH

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
My coil is under 24 hours, and seems to be water issue, I gave it some time to dry, apparently not enough, just now got a decent hit out of it. Was freaking out since i dont have replacements and cant drive home for another 3-4 hours

I have found that, when I am in a hurry, if I clean the coil first, then wrap it carefully in paper towel, the paper towel wicks a lot of the water out of the coil. Then by the time I'm done cleaning the rest of the tank, the coil is dried out enough that a couple short bursts without juice and the whole setup is good to go.

As always though ... YMMV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread