The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger RBA side screw need replacement

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by chellie, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chellie

chellie Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Title says it all. I have no idea what size it is. It is the side screw that holds the rba cover down.

I tried some small misc screws I have and nothing fits.

Does anyone know what size the screw is. Can I get them at home depot or somewhere?

I found another old post that says
    this screw would work M1.4-0.3 x .25 but I cannot find it anywhere

Thanks

2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    As I recall, the Cover Side Screw is M1.4x2.5mm

Tiny Screws like that can be hard to find. Sometimes a Hobby Shop that carries parts for RC Planes/Cars will have them. You can get them on e-Bay. But it might take awhile to get to you.

M1.4x2.5mm Stainless Steel Phillips Flat Countersunk Head Machine Screws 50pcs | eBay

It might be Easier (and about the same Cost) to just get a Replacement RBA Section from Fasttech

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Thank-you so much. I was searching and searching and I finally found the same thing (I hope) on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-M1-4x2-5mm-Stainless-Phillips-Countersunk/dp/B01L7Q5G1I/ and I ordered it. I could not find it on ebay - probably wasn't searching as efficiently as you.

I have 2 rba's and am going to order a few more. I like the idea of keeping a few ready. I'll just keep the extra screws. I am sure I will lose more. If you or anyone need a few - let me know.

4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Those look like what you Need. And did you see the Review?

BTW - I have a few Extra RBA Section that I'm not using. If you want them, I can mail them to you. Just shoot me a PM.

5. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Now I did. I will PM you - thanks. And if you want some of the screws when I get them I will send as well.

6. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
  7. Chuck64

Chuck64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2015
    NV. USA
    That's my biggest fear everytime I open my subtank mini is losing that screw. I tighten it back down just as soon as the cover comes off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.