Kanger Mini RBA Plus replacement chimney screws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryo100

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Hamlet, NC
After trying the Mini RBA Plus that came with my subox Mini Kit I bought 3 more for my other Subtank Mini's. These things are great once you get the wick set up properly. No more hard dry hitting to keep them wicking thick juices and no more struggling to unscrew the chimney from the build deck. These tiny little chimney screws are a problem for me. My carpet just ate the second one so I had to use the last replacement screw that came with my subox Mini Kit. The chimney screw should have been double it's current length or the chimney could have been notched like the Crown tanks RBA section.

Does anyone know where to get these chimney screws? I'd like to order a bunch of them.

Neon28

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
After trying the Mini RBA Plus that came with my Subox Mini Kit I bought 3 more for my other Subtank Mini's. These things are great once you get the wick set up properly. No more hard dry hitting to keep them wicking thick juices and no more struggling to unscrew the chimney from the build deck. These tiny little chimney screws are a problem for me. My carpet just ate the second one so I had to use the last replacement screw that came with my Subox Mini Kit. The chimney screw should have been double it's current length or the chimney could have been notched like the Crown Tanks RBA section.

Does anyone know where to get these chimney screws? I'd like to order a bunch of them.
chimney screws can be easily found with a simple google search,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread