Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Hi,

I am currently using a Nautilus mini on my sigelei 75W. But as this tank has no RBA and no sub-ohming capabilities I am thinking of buying another tank for it. I also get a hot drip tip, which I think is caused by my choice of tank (metal tank (don't like the looks of the glass one) and drip tip).

Currently got my eye on the Aspire Triton or the Kanger subtank mini v2.
I am leaning toward the Subtank as the Triton has no TC coils for it yet, I also hear some stories about leakage and I absolutly hate leakage, it is my number one issue with vaping.

But I also hear alot of stories about leakage about the Kanger, but most of them are quite old and from V1.

My questions about the Kanger:

- is the leakage issue (in so far it was an issue) resolved in V2?
- What is max wattage to use for this tank..I understand when not in TC mode it depends on the coils I am using, but could I sub-ohm at higher wattage, say 50-60W (if the coils support it ofcourse).
And when in TC mode can I safely set it to say 50-60W to get to my desired temperature fast?
I believe I have read somewhere that 30W is about max for this tank, but cannot find the reference again, is this true, and if so does this also go for TC mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread