• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kanger Subtank Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm quite a newbie but subox was my first. Now I'm using ipvli3. Subox is very simple and easy to use. Very decent. But mine is broken and now repairing in KL. Hahaha. I was too rough in handling also very heavy usage I guess. Share that virgin with hubby. And it fell without any protection quite a number of times. Overall it's nice to have and to vape on. Vapor is reasonably good depending on juice. I still want it back so much. Still using the tank now:)

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
Tank is great, though i agree with the leaking issue.
But my new tank hasn't leaked since i got it a month back, I try to keep it straight up as much as possible even when carrying around.
Older tank leaks easily but could be wicking issue, my friend who uses occ doesn't seem to have any leaking issues tho.

Mod wise, not as powerful as many other devices but good for standard usage, esp if you're only gonna be using the occ provided.

It's the easiest set to acquire and use imo. If you're upgrading from pens then it's a good start too since the you can move on to building coils with the same set rather than buying more eq.

Reactions: MMM01

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
Well, I started out on it also. For the leaking issue, if you are using the RBA, re wick it. Usually is the cotton. I re wicked it, like on YouTube, and it's not leaking anymore. Actually I rebuilt it and wicked it. And it doesn't leak anymore. So I suspect is the wicking of it.

For the spitting, either get a stainless steel wire mesh or a vinyl wire mesh, punch out a few holes and stuff it in, criss crossing at least twice, max 3, and it should work fine. Spitting will be caught in the mesh. But if it's a big one, you'll still get it. But overall, it improves by A LOT.

Reactions: NaughtyClownn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread