• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kanger Subtank Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Subtank mini

leakage from airflow hole, tighten down your rba/occ more
leakage from glass- try to tighten your tank less, Oring is being crushed

What i've learnt from the numerous troubleshooting with this RTA.. is wicking wicking wicking. Go google and watch enough youtubes on how to wick a STM properly. I went through the same route also.

And someone actually taught to loosen and tighten the glass once in a while to equalize the pressure to keep the liquid flowing. But once your wicking is good, i don't see you should encounter much problem. I have zero leak ever since.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
yes there's one white o ring at the very top of the threads

IMG_0947.jpg

Reactions: vaporado

caasing

Nov 20, 2015
What i've learnt from the numerous troubleshooting with this RTA.. is wicking wicking wicking. Go google and watch enough youtubes on how to wick a STM properly. I went through the same route also.

And someone actually taught to loosen and tighten the glass once in a while to equalize the pressure to keep the liquid flowing. But once your wicking is good, i don't see you should encounter much problem. I have zero leak ever since.

Pancake method for the STM has been working brilliantly for me so far since I started using the STM. Improved flavor and vapour. No burnt hits even as I chain vape continuously with 4-5second drags. [emoji297]️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread