Kanger T2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
I recently found these at the urging of my sister, thanks Div! They are so much better than the vision clearos for flavor and tank capacity.

My question is concerning the replacement heads. I prefer 1.8 ohms on my twist and I also have 2.4-2.6 ohm heads. I was trying both out and wound up rinsing them off and lost track which was which. How do I tell them apart other than using it?

Too bad the ohms are not on the heads. If I had a Dremel....

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I recently found these at the urging of my sister, thanks Div! They are so much better than the vision clearos for flavor and tank capacity.

My question is concerning the replacement heads. I prefer 1.8 ohms on my twist and I also have 2.4-2.6 ohm heads. I was trying both out and wound up rinsing them off and lost track which was which. How do I tell them apart other than using it?

Too bad the ohms are not on the heads. If I had a Dremel....

But, you have a twist. Couldn't you up the voltage on the 2.4-2.6 heads? Just a thought.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Thanks Az...I was able to see the coils on one of them with the help of a magnifier LOL. Couldn't see it on a new one as the wicks were in there tight. I guess a multi-meter will be the next item on my shopping list.

Hi mecocina,
Maybe consider one of those Ohm/atty meters. I have been using a multimeter that i had for years and is now getting more use, but i got one of those Ohm meters and that makes it real easy and simple to check your attys.

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Im sorry, I should have mentioned, for the T2 you need to have an Ego to 510 adapter to put on the omh meter.
They can be hard to find. I got mine at Goodprophets for $19.99, but ive seen at Madvapes, Avidvapor....

I think I have one already. Didn't see it at the above mentioned vendors to verify which one I have.

Hi gang... couple things I need help with...

I just recently picked up a couple T2's for my Vamo VV gun metal and after almost two years of vaping and hundreds of $$'s later in search of the perfect vape I think I may have found the holy grail with these 1.8's!! Fantastic! (well until my Vamo crapped out and has to be sent back to smoketek for exchange!). So here's my questions...

I just picked up the new Joye eVic and when I use the T2 on them the draw is much harder than on the Vamo (much less vapor too and kind of frustrating) and even though is fits it seems I have to use a 510 adapter to get an acceptable draw. Is anyone else having this problem on the eVic (is it because it has a flat bottom and not letting in enough air)? I heard there is a newer version of the T2's that may have more or larger air holes... is this true?? My version was bought from VaporAlley and it shows as model "4008"??

Secondly I have been trying the new T3's after the tough draw experience from above and am finding a disappointing draw/vape on them to say the least. I ordered the harder to find 1.8ohm stems and that too is not up to par IMO to the T2's. I've heard sooo much love out there for the new T3's I'm just wondering if I have a bad unit or are the T2's just that much better (I love the concept of the bottom wicks so would really love to get the T3 working as well or better than the T2's). It's odd as well on the T2's I can set the Vamo or eVic to 3.5-3.7volts to get a nice smooth hit but when using the 1.8 T3's I have to pump up the volume to 4.0-4.2volts to get even close.

Any insight would be most appreciated! ;)

Thanks!
Kevin

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Hi Krichter, I'm not going to be able to answer much. I don't have the same equipment you have and haven't tried a T3. I am having no problem with my T2 (love em) on my spinner, but on occasion use the same setup on my twist and I get some leaking, put back on spinner, no leaks, go fig.
Hope someone can help you out.

krichter1 said:

"I just picked up the new Joye eVic and when I use the T2 on them the draw is much harder than on the Vamo (much less vapor too and kind of frustrating) and even though is fits it seems I have to use a 510 adapter to get an acceptable draw. Is anyone else having this problem on the eVic (is it because it has a flat bottom and not letting in enough air)? I heard there is a newer version of the T2's that may have more or larger air holes... is this true?? My version was bought from VaporAlley and it shows as model "4008"??"​

I just wanted to chime in and say I have the same problem and have even tried cutting grooves around the bottom of the T2 but it hasn't helped. These have become my favorite clearomizers but I hate not being able to use them on my E-Vic.

krichter1, What type of 510 adapter are you using on your E-Vic? I won't mind using an adapter if it will draw as well as it does on a regular ego battery. Is there a drawback :glare: other than just having to buy the adapter? I'm going to order one of these for $3 and hope it fixes the tight draw of the Kanger T2 on the Joye EVic.

510/eGo to 510/eGo adapter - Vaping Me

Thanks!!!

I'm also ordering my T2's from Vaping Me - (Kanger T2 V2 Sunfire 2.4 - 2.6ohm Clearomizer / Cartomizer - Vaping Me) by the way.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
**bump**
... Just bought the eVic yesterday and I'm having the same exact problem with my T2's.. I use my ProTank a lot, but I still love my T2's because the wicks last much longer, they're more consistent, and give lots of thick vapor and good flavor. But when screwed onto my brand new eVic, the draw is impossibly tight.. Never had this problem with my Vision Spinners, ego-twist, or other batteries

Pretty annoying

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I'm a huge fan of T2's. For those having problems on other devices, the T2 is designed for the eGo Twist so an adapter may need to be used in all probability on other devices. For what it's worth, I didn't like the T3 at all, way too airy. Apparently you can correct the problem by blocking one of the airholes in the bottom of the clearo. If that works well enough, then break off the end of a toothpick in the extra hole to tighten the draw. Hope that helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread