Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I have not yet tried the T3, (I am in a coop of some, but have not gotten them yet.) However I do like the Vivi a lot but I love the CE3 bottom coils except that I get leaking in the CE3s. This is why I am going to try the T3s.

I agree with several people that have already posted and think you should buy one of each and see which one you like better. I will suggest when you buy the vivi, go with the mini. It is almost the exact diameter as the twist.

Every time I ask for opinions on "one or another" of anything, I get about half of the people swearing by one and the other half swear by the other. I almost always end up trying both out and see for myself. For instance, I know several people that really liked the stormizers and I bought 2 of them and I couldn't get either one to work for me. Dry hits every single time! What works wonderfully for one person, doesn't do it for another.

Good luck with your journey and I hope you find what works for you!

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
I love my T3s. I do agree with some that there are a few consistency issues with them but I just let the vendor know and cross my fingers that they're doing their part to try to get some point across to suppliers about the issue.

I'm finding that removing one of the wicks and leaving only 2 (the coil wick and just 1 strand of filler wick) helps a lot in avoiding dry burns; in fact I barely get dry burns unless I take more than 3 hits too consecutively. Never tried the vivi's, but I have heard many good things, and I guess it's just a matter of what style you like once you try both (I'm liking the bottom coils). My friend has a mini vivi, and I can say cleaning/changing replaceables on my T3s looks slightly easier than cleaning/changing the vivi tanks, so that's something else to consider.

And quick remark on dry burning: I've seen countless videos and instructions on how to dry burn, it has never worked for me as well and just a good thorough rinse (sometimes a 1 hour gin soak) and thorough dry on the top vents of my DVR cable box (make sure it's on and not on stand-by for maximum hot air flow :) ). Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Some people buy things, don't know how to use them, don't bother to learn how, have a bad experience and then report how bad that product is. Others swear by products most cant figure out or afford.

Comparing apples to oranges doesn't work either. Vivi=Top Coil - Kanger T3=Bottom Coil different designs with different ways to use properly.

Vivi mini vs. Kanger T2 V2(updated)

Vivi has great reviews not that it has been updated and I have just ordered a few to try out.
Kanger T2 V2 also has good reviews. I can vouch for these as I have 2 in rotation, now over a month.

Both need to be properly maintained to last. Regular cleaning/dry burning
Both have replaceable Coil Heads in choice of LR SR HR - (Vivi heads can be recoiled if you are into it)

Pricing for each is reasonable, however with the release of the Kanger T3's the price of T2's is dropping. You can get 2 for the price of a Vivi.

T2's for $4.49
Coil Heads $.99
Check this out: Kanger T2 V2 Sunfire Replacement Atomizer Heads (Various Resistance Levels) - Vaping Me

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I loved my T2s at first, but both of them would randomly leak juice out of the bottom connection into my twists. I've never had that problem once with my vivi novas. I'm not even going to give the T3s a chance because of this. The novas (mini and full size) have been very reliable. Plus they're rebuildable, if you ever get into that.

Mine flood too... Generally it's because the head is not fully tightened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread