Not open for further replies.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Thank you for y our input. I'll be sure to get more kits then. What did you think of the VGo specific cartomizers (slightly longer than the standard 808)?

I haven't tried them yet....:facepalm:. I had just filled a bunch of other cartos with my fav flavors and have been using those with it.:blush:

Joe_Atlanta

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
Stone Mountain, Georgia
I would like everyone's opinion on these kits if you happened to pick one up. Also do you see these starter kits as having a good value at the $40 to $45 price range?
The closeout price on these was well below cost. I wanted to get these units out there in people's hands because I have always personally like them but was never able to create a buzz surrounding the Vgo. Needless to say the $19.99 price tag created a buzz.
I got one of the make up kits a week ago and have been using it pretty much exclusively as my mobile PV (anywhere from a 1/3 to a 1/2 of my vaping is done via 5V pass through). I've been satisfied with it's performance and very pleased with the Kanger XL cartos (although not impressed with the juice that came with it, USA blend, the carts themselves performed very well and took well over 30 drops on a refill!). It has also proven to be 100% compatible with my V4L 808 and Royal Smokes CE2 cartos AND two brands of 901 attys( I use for dripping).

I did pick up a cone from another dealer and found that it worked well with the XL carts, but was almost too long for the regular 808s. No problem, I leave the cone off 90% of the time, however you might consider offering a plain drip tip free or at cost for those folks who want to use regular length carts with the cone (or ask Kanger to make a shorter cone).

At $40-45 these kits are a good value (even competing directly with other fat battery kits at this price range). The thing you have going for you (and I feel you should emphasize) is the brand. As the developer, no one knows the kr808 like Kanger. The Kanger VGO kit makes a 100% compatible buy for anyone who is already into 808s and wants a fat battery, or who would want to recommend a starting kit to a friend. You might consider offering kits with empty cartos for those of us who have our own juice.

BTW, if you want more Buzz about the product, comments in this thread only go so far. Asking folks who took advantage of your incredible deal to post a quick mention or review in either the eGo Type Models , KR808D-1 , or the E-Cigarette Reviews forums would seem to be a fair trade for the deal.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
Thank you so much for your feedback. The VGO kit will be back in stock soon as I haver re-ordered them from Kanger. I am also ordering the XL cartos empty this time. I feel that this model benefits from using your own liquid more so than the 808 so I opted to go this route for all of them. I will see what I can do about finding an alternate cone and a drip tip. Great input.

I would greatly appreciate the reviews. Perhaps you can hold back a week or two so that I have the inventory in to take advantage of the publicity.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread