KangerTech SubVod Kit not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb679

Jul 18, 2016
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to vaping, as this being the first vape I bought the other day. I have a KangerTech SubVod Kit (pic included) that isn't working right. All has been well until recently after I finished charging it. When I go to vape, it doesn't suck normally and barely anything comes out. It isn't smooth at all and I need help figuring out the problem here and how to fix it. I have noticed it is also leaking although I have everything screwed on tight.
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    492.7 KB · Views: 161

Lwr32

Sep 4, 2013
Goodyear, AZ USA
I didn't know where to ask this since most of the threads on the SubVod are not taking replies. I gave my friend a landmark SubVod 3.7v with nano tank KangerTech SubVod kit. She loves the tank. She wants to know if the tank can be used on a Sigelei box mod. I said that it should be able to. Am I right? She's using a 0.5 KangerTech atomizer in it.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I didn't know where to ask this since most of the threads on the SubVod are not taking replies. I gave my friend a landmark SubVod 3.7v with nano tank KangerTech SubVod kit. She loves the tank. She wants to know if the tank can be used on a Sigelei box mod. I said that it should be able to. Am I right? She's using a 0.5 KangerTech atomizer in it.
Yes! Do it :)
Almost all tanks work on good mods. Far more flexibility with power too.
I use my Subvod tank on all my mods. Cute little tanks for small box mods. Vape on!

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I'd definitely recommend using that tank on pretty much any regulated mod over the battery it comes with. The problem is the constant 3.7v output, and with a regulated mod you can adjust the output power to find the perfect vape.
As for your issue, if barely anything is coming out but some vape is, it's making contact with the battery pin so I wouldn't worry about that just yet. What I would do first is take it apart and rinse everything out including the base. It won't hurt it. Just make sure you dry out the tank (I'm not sure if the glass on the nano will come off, but it should. That will make it easier to dry. Use a cotton swab or a rolled up tissue to dry out the base as well. To make sure with the base, open up the airflow all the way and blow through the hole the coil screws into until there's no moisture coming out (you'll see it by the airflow holes).
Put everything back together with a new coil, don't forget to prime it with a few drops on the holes and maybe a couple small ones down the middle hole. Then try it again. Floods happen, bad coils happen and it's most likely the cause of your issue.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread