My T3S-Mini Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
I like the smaller sized Clearomizers for numerous reasons. Obviously not for all applications, but they serve their purpose. Short day trips, running errands, and having different flavors in a compact package etc. I have the Davide-Mini, Protank 2-Mini, Evod's and now the T3S-Mini. I had trouble locating them online, the sites I visited were out of stock. I went in a local B&M and they had them in stock. I bought four and was a happy man. That was until I filled it, and took my first few hits! My excitement didn't last long.(I did clean it properly and primed it too.) First hit...amazing, second a little dirty, third burnt! I tried it again with similar results. Changed the coil excact same thing. After some frustration I replaced the coil, with the original that came in the unit. Semi tolerable at best, and then began tasting much better. I can't explain it, but it now works as I hoped it would. Great hits, excellent vapor as I expected. It's probably my favorite "little" Clearo, but still don't know what was up with the strange taste I experienced with first dozen or so attempts. Is this something anybody else has seen? I'm in no way knocking the T3S-mini, I love it. Just a little confused about the initial taste, Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread