Kanthal Wire help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDG

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
It depends on what you want to do or what your setup is, but I got 32ga and 3mm silica wick from this guy in YouTube: Kanger EVOD T3 MT3 Bottom Coil Atomizer Rebuild HD Close Up - YouTube. He also sells the wire and wick in his eBay profile. I don't know him, I just thought it may help you too.

I learned here at ECF to start with 32ga and 3mm wick and it's working great from me. That's with Kanger T3 btw.

Hope it will help...

That store that told a new guy to RBA's to start with anything less than 28 gauge ought to be closed down for good. I would say start with 30 gauge. Gives you a nice wide range of resistance choices. Also look into some mesh. Thin juice = 500 ss mesh. Medium juice = 400 mesh. Thick juice = 325 mesh.

im ordering this 400 mesh 6"x6" Stainless Steel Mesh #400 3" X 6"

this kanthal 28 Gauge Kanthal Wire, 100 ft Spool

and im not sure about the wire, i saw this on ECF https://www.amazonsupply.com/Loos-Stainless-Military-Specification-Lubricated/dp/B0013HEO38 is this one ok ?

im going to belgium on 2 weeks for one year, and i dont know if there are any stores to buy this, and i just want to order some before i leave.

i also dont know the differences with the gauges (24, 26, 28, 30, 32)

thankss

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just the thread I have been looking for guys. I have been a carto tank user (vaping about a year), but have heard that RBA Tanks produce better vapor and taste. I am thinking about the Smoktech RSST, using stainless mesh and Kanthal wire but normally vape a 2 or 3 Ohm coil. What would be the best setup? Also how often do you have to rebuild the coil? My cartos (in a tank) last about 1 to 2 weeks then can be cleaned but most of the time I just replace them. I am looking for a lower price per vape in the long term.

Wabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread