Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
We budget everything in this family, and back in April I bought some Picos for under $20 each. If it last a yr I got my monies worth. I just hate spending over $50 on myself. ( guilty wife and mom syndrome)

L&S, I believe I heard that next week is NON-guilty wife and mom syndrome week. ;)

I'll reiterate an unabashed shout out for Roadside Vapes. Certain vendors, and not many, have found a way into our hearts because of their dedication, their often personalized service, and overall greatness (checking all the boxes). Fred is one of those few.

Lovin' my DB V2.1 soooooooo much

...and now look what happened :hubba:

IoJ3dZ.jpg

Nica's now also a Tac Man...

:pervy::hubba::smokie::img:

Welp, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Nica!!!!!! Beautiful!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
L&S, I believe I heard that next week is NON-guilty wife and mom syndrome week. ;)

I'll reiterate an unabashed shout out for Roadside Vapes. Certain vendors, and not many, have found a way into our hearts because of their dedication, their often personalized service, and overall greatness (checking all the boxes). Fred is one of those few.

Welp, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Nica!!!!!! Beautiful!
I’ll try! Still debating with myself......

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I hate to be an enabler here, but go ahead and bite the bullet. It's worth the money and it isn't going to let you down.
I’ll get one at the end of the month, lol!
Is the company the only place to get the silicone case from?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I’ll get one at the end of the month, lol!
Is the company the only place to get the silicone case from?

I haven't shopped them heavily, L&S, but that was the case when we purchased ours.

For me, with one champagne DB and two silicone cases, it's almost like having three mods. I do switch them up fairly often too.

Currently it's wearing nothing but its birthday suit. :shock: ;)

For reasons I can't totally explain, I now have three dual-18650 mods. I doubt I'll be getting any more, unless I decide on a black DB (leaning "against" right now), since I clearly won't find anything that compares to the DB. At least not for my tastes & preferences.
AllThatAnd.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
My champagne and blacks have always been naked. I tend to pocket carry, and for me sleeves in general (haven’t tried Squid’s) make it harder to get in and out. I’m not overly cautious with the DBs :oops:, they’ve been everywhere I go from construction site to offshore fishing. Both look almost fresh out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread