Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
So you finally quit trying to hide from himself how many mods you actually order eh? Lol
VR must be oos on db3, won't let me choose a color. Only 50 at 8vape, that's where mine are from. I'm loving the weight in a smaller package, very pleasant surprise. Flower of life is pretty and I admit to being relieved it isn't as brightly colored as the pictures suggest.
Oh, please :lol::lol::lol:
Most of my mods are in rubbermaid bins under the bed, ready to jump into rotation ones are in a drawer in the closet.... he’s sincerely a little dazed by the 8,10,12 he sees hanging out on tables. Don’t want to give the dear boy a heart attack, and he probably really really doesn’t want to know the truth. I’m not even sure I want to know. I keep thinking when he goes on the last hunting trip of the season, I’ll do a true inventory. I do at least need to inspect the “troops” for shortfalls.

• Love
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Oh, please :lol::lol::lol:
Most of my mods are in rubbermaid bins under the bed, ready to jump into rotation ones are in a drawer in the closet.... he’s sincerely a little dazed by the 8,10,12 he sees hanging out on tables. Don’t want to give the dear boy a heart attack, and he probably really really doesn’t want to know the truth. I’m not even sure I want to know. I keep thinking when he goes on the last hunting trip of the season, I’ll do a true inventory. I do at least need to inspect the “troops” for shortfalls.

You crack me up!!! :lol: Troop inspection during last hunting trip, day 2 at 13:00...
19706336539_2cd990c609_b.jpg

Love my DB's. My troops are in order and ready for duty! Even stealth, if required. :lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You crack me up!!! :lol: Troop inspection during last hunting trip, day 2 at 13:00...
View attachment 861121
Love my DB's. My troops are in order and ready for duty! Even stealth, if required. :lol:
Poor soul has hung in here for almost 39 years... I try not to distress him too much. To be fair, when he comes through the house with a new looking tool case/bag, I don’t ask. There’s far worse things one could “collect”.... pretty sure he’d rather I have 3-4 dozen mods instead of dozens of cats or dogs, or those creepy porcelain dolls lol.
I try not to buy too much of one brand of mod to spread out the possibility of longevity. I’m at 5 DBs, 2 Detonators, 2 Squads. I think I’ve hit the limit. The DBs are the one mod I consistently return to, happily, as I rotate through them.

How in the heck did I reset the margins?? I’m on a tablet, not like there’s a ton of settings.​

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Poor soul has hung in here for almost 39 years... I try not to distress him too much. To be fair, when he comes through the house with a new looking tool case/bag, I don’t ask. There’s far worse things one could “collect”.... pretty sure he’d rather I have 3-4 dozen mods instead of dozens of cats or dogs, or those creepy porcelain dolls lol.
I try not to buy too much of one brand of mod to spread out the possibility of longevity. I’m at 5 DBs, 2 Detonators, 2 Squads. I think I’ve hit the limit. The DBs are the one mod I consistently return to, happily, as I rotate through them.

How in the heck did I reset the margins?? I’m on a tablet, not like there’s a ton of settings.​
39, congrats to both of you. That's a major accomplishment. :thumbs: Especially these days. The wife and I almost had 39 until she died. We got married young too. She used to say we brought zero baggage into our marriage. When you're young that's true. She vaped too so that made gear purchases safe as long as she got one of whatever. I never cared what she bought cause I figured if it made her happy then I was happy.

I have two DB v3's. They're the only dual battery mods I have. Between me dropping them, dog whacking them off the LR table w/her constantly wagging tail and cat, well being cat, they do see their fair share of floor time. But they keep working and working. I may still scoop another, IDK yet.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have 3 (well 4 if you count the one I just LOST.) LOST mind you. I still think it is in my car somewhere and I STILL haven't foudnd it.

Losing a mod is in some ways more frustrating than breaking a mod, although both suck.

Some day... Maybe when we finally move... it may be found. That will be a great day. LOL.

I got 2 for the stash, they are great but keeping one in service is just fine although they vape like champions.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Thinking of buying one today, Are you happy with them and is there anything I need to know about them? Kind of like the flower looking one.
DB3? Still loving mine. No onboard charging, if that’s a deal breaker. Battery life for days (mtl). Vapor Range did have a deal on them and the Squad pod ( they were oos on the detonator, may not be now). I have all 3 of those in my daily rotation.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
DB3? Still loving mine. No onboard charging, if that’s a deal breaker. Battery life for days (mtl). Vapor Range did have a deal on them and the Squad pod ( they were oos on the detonator, may not be now). I have all 3 of those in my daily rotation.
SQUID INDUSTRIES Double Barrel V3 Mod This is the one
What do you think?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I have several (including the flower of life twice because I LOST one) but I have not been able to break one and they are fabulous. The flower of life is SUPER pretty,.
Anna
Thank you! Going to order!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
SQUID INDUSTRIES Double Barrel V3 Mod This is the one
What do you think?
In the DB3 I have the blue and the Samurai. The squad I have the flower and the samurai. Those two get “pocketed” a lot because they’re pods. The finish has held up really well. No wear yet and they’ve been in daily use for several months. I use their look as an indicator on how the DB will hold up. I tend to mod at home, pod on the go... but I know others just take their daily with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread