Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Excellent battery choice, Bark, and don't be surprised if your prediction for monthly changes is closer to the truth than not. I was going one to two weeks, depending on how hard I was hitting it.

Congrats, and we hope you love it!!!

Sent from my Samsung GS9+ using Tapatalk

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Apparently there was a sale elsewhere on batteries, I guess I should have shopped around a hit. But they are cheap enough. I have always bought batteries from RTDVapor.. or way back when, ProVape.
The 30Q seemed to fit the bill for my vaping needs. I need more mahs than I need amps.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Apparently there was a sale elsewhere on batteries, I guess I should have shopped around a hit. But they are cheap enough. I have always bought batteries from RTDVapor.. or way back when, ProVape.
The 30Q seemed to fit the bill for my vaping needs. I need more mahs than I need amps.

A buck here, a buck there... unless you're buying a truckload, do real difference (I expect).

mAh over amps! Si!!!!! :thumbs:

11 watts of RAW POWER (I). :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Somebody thinks they're Steve McQueen.

Just back off that thing!

IMG_Ford-Mustang-Bullitt_2_1_2C936U7J.jpg

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
A buck here, a buck there... unless you're buying a truckload, do real difference (I expect).

mAh over amps! Si!!!!! :thumbs:

11 watts of RAW POWER (I). :lol:

Mah over amps. Precisely why I love my mj1’s. All I run these days. Granted 11w is a little low for me. 17 is my happy place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Best show on television (biased, I am). :thumbs:

Thanks, 440 & KD!!!

Blue Bloods is the only network show that I have watched every episode since MASH went off the air. I have watched every episode of MASH more than once, Mrs CMD got me the DVD set so it is always available. When Blue Blood ends, I will ask her for that set too. I would bet dollars to donuts that I find it some Christmas.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Blue Bloods is the only network show that I have watched every episode since MASH went off the air. I have watched every episode of MASH more than once, Mrs CMD got me the DVD set so it is always available. When Blue Blood ends, I will ask her for that set too. I would bet dollars to donuts that I find it some Christmas.
Love the show MASH! Got my Dad the Martinis and Medicine box set a couple years ago...may need to borrow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread