• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kate's ban is lifted - now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I think that suppliers who repeatedly delete complaint posts should be banned!

If you give them enough rope, they will hang themselves:evil:. It will not take long for the savvy consumers around here:cool: to catch on and to put their money where it best fits their needs. Personally, I need straightforward honesty, REALLY hefty liquid:oops:, and variety, so I stick with the suppliers that can help me with that. Others might find something they like from a supplier I detest - good on them:|. I don't think any supplier will last long here though if they are not accountable to their customers. I spent a great deal of time the other day trying to pressure one particular supplier into some straightforward, honest communication with one of his customers. The thread was closed, but others got a chance to see his customer service skills (or lack thereof). What will happen when 30 members are being vocal about the treatment they received from that supplier? The number of dissatisfied customers will grow and grow until the supplier's reputation reaches the same status that e-cig.com now enjoys. Word of mouth advertising works BOTH ways;) and is a powerful force. I offered that same supplier some really good advice on customer service - whether or not he takes it is on him now. Another supplier whose reputation was on the downswing seems to have heeded the advice as I now see prompt, honest posts in their threads saying they have delays and when the products can be expected, etc.

At any time, on any day, any person can mend their ways. There is still hope.

Hugs,
Nico

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
...hmm

Maybe so, but a real change of the heart is highly unlikely so they may find themselves doing a lot of mending over time.

You got that right, Lyka! But, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" (author: not sure but it wasn't me). And "Rome wasn't built in a day" (again unsure of author). I agree that deeper problems require deeper solutions and that those solutions are neither fast, nor easy, nor simple, but it always begins with a desire to make a change. I can be patient - I think:confused:.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I take it everyone liked my Kate avatar :evil:

I take it that you are 100% correct since everyone is literally "taking it." Not to mention that I've handed a few myself, hehe. This is fun!

I was going to post a new thread in the general discussion forum regarding your Kate badge/avatar but Kate keeps posting, lol. I can't really do that to honor someone that isn't here anymore when they're still posting, lol. Don't get me wrong. I am thrilled she's back, I just hope we can find a way to convince her to stay for good. I've got a couple of ideas but... I'll have to talk to her first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread