• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

katy tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
thanks! I forgot about that search site :)

I'm still not sure if they have a store or if they work out of their house, but Katy has a juice shop, good stuff imo: Black Widows Vapor .com > Home

I found one more, although I have no personal experience with them:
Sweet Carolina Vapors - 24807 Dutton Point Dr. Katy, TX

This is a good site for these things. If you find more you can let them know and help others with the same thing :)
Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA

brialeeanna20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
texas, USA
5.jpg next houston meet

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I know this is a WAY OLD thread, but I thought I would step up with an answer..

I'm out in austin now, but my Aunt is in Katy. She expressed interest in switching to vaping, but needed help on what to get. I wasn't able to come out so I sent her to hunt for a few B&Ms. I emailed them first to see what they would suggest for a beginner and how much their setups cost. I spoke with the owner of The Vapor Bar out in Katy and she was super nice and informative - promptly responding at 11pm on a weekday!

My Aunt ended up going in there and was more than satisfied with the service she got. She ended up picking up a couple of kits for her and my uncle and some of their house juice. Though I have no experience with their shops (they have a few Dallas Locations), I would say its at least worth checking them out! I intend to on my next dallas/katy trip.

I hope this helps the next person looking for a shop in the katy area. Again, sorry for posting on such an old thread - it just seemed relevant :)

thatmank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Houston
A new "Vapor Bar" opened up near my house. When I asked if they sold and rebuildables or supplies she noted that their customers weren't in to that. Most of her customers were older(I'm 44?). I said that was strange because they'd only been open a week but she already had a feel for what her customers wanted. Then i asked if they had any custard flavors and she went on a rant on how dangerous custard flavors were and that they'd NEVER carry those. Then I said, but it's safer than smoking right? She gave me a big go to hell look and i left....never to return. They did have a Provari for $300. Seems fair. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread