Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Screenshot_16-2.png

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
Hello peepz! Sorry for being absent for so long. 2018 was not a good year for us. "Grown up" children acting like entitled teens really wore us down. But we survived.
The wife was diagnosed with Lymphoma in Oct. She went through radiation treatments, then they found more. She starts another round Monday.
I've missed you guys, but I was so distracted with everything, I just couldn't visit. Hard to explain, I just couldn't.

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
@tejas keeping her in my prayers! :nun:

Want to thank @markfm ...your special coffee mail really made my day:)...sorry it took me a couple weeks to get on here and thank you for it.

Have been dealing with a lot...my boy's father was diagnosed in October with pancreatic cancer that spread to the liver...sadly he lost his battle yesterday...we are all still in shock as it all just happened so quickly...but at least he didn't have to suffer long and he's now in a better place.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Have been dealing with a lot...my boy's father was diagnosed in October with pancreatic cancer that spread to the liver...sadly he lost his battle yesterday...we are all still in shock as it all just happened so quickly...but at least he didn't have to suffer long and he's now in a better place.
angel, so sorry for your loss. Peace and strength to you and your family.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hello peepz! Sorry for being absent for so long. 2018 was not a good year for us. "Grown up" children acting like entitled teens really wore us down. But we survived.
The wife was diagnosed with Lymphoma in Oct. She went through radiation treatments, then they found more. She starts another round Monday.
I've missed you guys, but I was so distracted with everything, I just couldn't visit. Hard to explain, I just couldn't.
Prayers, @tejas!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
@tejas keeping her in my prayers! :nun:

Want to thank @markfm ...your special coffee mail really made my day:)...sorry it took me a couple weeks to get on here and thank you for it.

Awww Angel! Sorry for your loss. Prayers going up!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
@markfm Thanks for the care package!

Getting ready to take Jules for her third radiation treatment. She's already having trouble with her throat after only 2 treatments. Tonight I'll be making a pot of creamed cauliflower soup, so she'll have something easier to swallow. I'll need to come up with other, easier to swallow meals.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I've got another PIF kit coming in, a win from DJLsb. It's an Aspire Tigon set, rainbow. It has a direct output 2500 mAh battery.

Apparently it's decent for MTL, and can take other standard 510 tanks (23mm diameter tube).

If anyone would like it, give me a shout.

Last edited:

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I've got another PIF kit coming in, a win from DJLsb. It's an Aspire Tigon set, rainbow. It has a direct output 2500 mAh battery.

Apparently it's decent for MTL, and can take other standard 510 tanks (23mm diameter tube).

Is anyone would like it, give me a shout.

Still using the squonk kit you sent me. Thanks again for that. And the wife says thanks again for the coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread